Why So Many Businesses Choose Cloud Based Accounting Software From Acumatica
Version 5.0 of Acumatica's Popular Cloud Accounting Solution is Now Available!
The latest release of Acumatica dramatically expands upon the features available in previous versions of this popular cloud accounting solution. Acumatica 5.0 gives you the power to unlock your business potential like never before thanks to a faster, more streamlined user interface, enhanced web platform, improved distribution functionality and updated customization designer. Explore it further.
Our Industry Expertise
The solutions we offer fit the needs of businesses in a wide variety of industries. But, for more than 20 years, Intelligent Technologies, Inc. has worked particularly hard to build a reputation of excellence for serving clients who participate in these industries.
Don’t see your industry listed here? Don’t worry. These are just a few of the industries we serve. Chances are, if you want to better manage your finances, your customers or move your business to the cloud, we can help! Call us at (336)315-3935(336)315-3935 or send us an email describing your specific needs.
Videos and White Papers
Whether you're an existing Acumatica user or are just starting to research accounting/ enterprise resource planning systems for your business, we have a wide variety of resources for you to explore.
Why Choose Intelligent Technologies, Inc. as Your Acumatica Partner?
We’re glad you asked. There are several reasons why small and medium sized businesses, not only in the Southeast, but across the country trust Intelligent Technologies, Inc. with their ERP and CRM needs. Here are just a few of them:
- We support a wide range of products, so we are sure to offer one that will fit your business’ unique needs. In addition to Acumatica, we also specialize in Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, CRM, as well as Microsoft Office 365.
- Our tag line, “Integrating Technology. Increasing Productivity.” is not just an empty promise. The products and services we provide our clients help them to automate tasks and connect systems across departments.
- Our dedicated, friendly consultants have an average of 12 years’ experience. When you hire Intelligent Technologies Inc., you get a partner with a deep understanding of the products we offer and a proven track record of success.
- We are there for you throughout the entire buying process. Our staff is always ready to answer your questions or brainstorm effective solutions to any issues come up along the way.
- We pride ourselves on treating each client, regardless of size, with the same high level of respect. Our commitment to your company doesn’t end once the initial implementation is finished. We offer ongoing training and support.
Acumatica Blog Articles Written By Our Experts
Acumatica 5.0: What Sets It Apart from Other Financial Software Systems
When asked about the latest release of Acumatica CEO John Roskill said, “Unlike other Cloud ERP products, Acumatica orients on helping companies empower their employees.”
In a nutshell, Acumatica is designed to be as powerful as you need and as simple as you want it to be. By that I mean, it offers the robust functionality that businesses of all sizes need to succeed in a variety of industries, but at the same time navigating the system is as easy as navigating a website.
Unlock Your Business Potential with Acumatica 5.0 Part One: General Features and Enhancements
Whether you are a current Acumatica user or considering switching to the Acumatica cloud ERP platform from a traditional ERP or entry-level accounting package, there is something in Acumatica 5.0 for everyone to be excited about! Explore what sets Acumatica apart from other financial software systems on the market today.
Whether you are just beginning the search for the right accounting/enterprise resource planning solution for your business, have already decided on Acumatica cloud accounting software, or you’ve owned this solution for many years, we have the expertise you need to make the most of your Acumatica cloud accounting solution. Our consultants will work hard to understand your business and IT requirements so that we can make recommendations that make sense for your systems, your budget and schedule.