Streamline your business and drive growth
Enjoy one fully integrated cloud application built on the world’s best technology.
Meet Acumatica, one of the top cloud based accounting software solutions on the market today
Built on the best cloud and mobile technology the world has to offer and a one-of-a-kind customer focused licensing model, Acumatica cloud based accounting software delivers a suite of fully connected applications that give you the power to manage your business from anywhere. It is perfect for businesses looking for a modern, flexible business management system that gives them everything the cloud has to offer.
Does Your Current Software Leave You
- Struggling to promote collaboration because user licenses are so expensive?
- Wishing you could securely access essential information on the go?
- Wondering if the data you’re looking at is the most up-to-date?
- Wishing it was easier to extend the system and add new capabilities as your business grows?
- Struggling to see your business’s overall performance and make business decisions based on data, rather than gut feel?
Acumatica ERP Business Solution’s Features at a Glance
Click any of the items below to learn more.
Unlike Many Other cloud Based Accounting Software Solutions, Acumatica Can Help You
- Work the way you want – Most SaaS systems do not allow users to make extensive customizations. So, users often must adjust their work style to meet the system’s requirements, rather than the system adapting to meet the users’ needs. But, Acumatica cloud based accounting software is different. Its designers understand that people are much more likely to adopt a system that doesn’t ask them to change how they do their jobs.
- Grow without worry – Acumatica cloud based accounting software’s unique licensing strategy allows you to add as many users as you want for one flat fee. That means you can grow your business and encourage collaboration without worrying about ballooning IT costs. And, the latest updates are always included at no extra cost.
- Reduce spending – Since Acumatica runs in the cloud, you can get rid of your costly servers and other IT infrastructure needed to run legacy ERP systems. Also, you can pay for your user licenses monthly, rather than investing a great deal of money up front. And, because Acumatica handles all software upgrades and updates for you, you no longer must depend on your IT team or an outside consultant do them.
- Improve business performance – Acumatica cloud based accounting software is powerful enough to meet even the most demanding, high-volume business standards. Because it’s web-based, you and your employees can access the system, anytime, anywhere from any device.
Seven modules make up Acumatica. Mix-and-match them to design the cloud based accounting software solution that fits your business’s needs now and add to it later as you grow.
Simple enough for small businesses, yet robust enough to meet the needs of complex multinational corporations. Acumatica’s financial management suite includes all the standard financial processes and reports used by most organizations, plus intercompany accounting, cash management, recurring and deferred revenue and multi company accounting.
Unlike other ERP business solutions, customer relationship management is not an add-on with Acumatica. It is included and fully integrated with the other suites. Get real time information on all customer activities and a single repository to store all customer interactions. Create quotes, invoices and support cases with ease. Also take payments and give customers access to the information they need, thanks to a self-service customer portal.
Handle complex billing rules with ease and calculate the revenue of each project based on its own unique needs and situation. Correct accounting for work in progress allows you to keep better track of costs. Robust reporting capabilities make it easy to include all project costs in companywide financial reports.
Together with the financial management suite, the Acumatica distribution management suite delivers a full distribution solution. Purchase requisition-to-payment and Quote-to Cash, process automation helps reduce errors and stop delays. Key features include lot and serial number tracking, configurable order types, discounts and promotions, automated purchase orders based on stock levels, you set and support for multiple warehouses.
Integrate customer management, sales orders, purchasing, inventory and accounting with shop floor and production planning. Key features include routing, and Bills of Material, Production Scheduling and Control, Quoting and Estimating, Materials Requirements Planning and Product Configurator
Connect field service operations to the back office. Get a real-time view of all customer activities. Simplify dispatching, minimize costs and lower response times. Acumatica field service edition works seamlessly with the system’s sales, purchasing, inventory, accounting and financial reporting capabilities.
Deliver the consistent, user friendly experience your customers expect. Connect with them across all channels including in-store, online and mobile. This complete e-commerce solution tightly integrates with the rest of Acumatica’s capabilities for atruly end to end system.
Acumatica believes that cloud based accounting software cannot reach its full potential unless everyone in your organization, and even important stakeholders outside of it have access to the information they need. So, Acumatica pricing is not based on the number of users you have, but rather on the features and resources you use.
Acumatica cloud based accounting software pricing is based on these three factors
What type of license do you want?
What applications you want access to right away?
How much computing power and data storage will you need?
The available license choices are
- A SaaS subscription (pay an annual fee to run the software on the public cloud)
- Private cloud subscription (pay an annual fee to run the software on premise or through a hosting provider)
- Private perpetual license (pay a onetime fee for the license upfront plus, recurring annual maintenance for the software and deploy it on your own servers or with a hosting provider) This option is similar to how most legacy ERP packages are purchased.
How much computing power you’ll need is based on your transaction volume.
Why Choose Acumatica from Intelligent Technologies, Inc?
We’ve served the technology needs of SMBs for over 25 years. Since the beginning, ERP and CRM systems have been the focus of our business. No matter how complex your needs, chances are we have tackled something similar before. If you need customizations, our expert staff can help with those as well.
The human touch
Should you need help with Acumatica, our friendly NC based staff will there for you. No more searching for an answer yourself, or wasting time trying to figure out who you should call.
Be assured we have what it takes to meet your ERP needs now and as your business grows. Our team has been implementing and supporting ERP systems since 1991.
Reports and White Papers
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Move your financial and business management software to the cloud Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.