Acumatica Cloud ERP vs QuickBooks
Why So Many Companies Looking For Alternatives To QuickBooks Choose AcumaticaQuickBooks and similar other entry-level accounting systems are very popular among small businesses due to the fact that they’re economical and easy to use. However, many small businesses soon find that the accounting software they used to start their business is now holding them back. Not quite sure you’re ready to take the leap and replace QuickBooks? Our tips for researching alternatives to QuickBooks cover the warning signs you should be on the lookout for. Already familiar with those? Let’s use them to explore how Acumatica stacks up against QuickBooks.
1. How easy is the system to learn and use?Everyone knows that user adoption is key to the success of a new business system implementation, if users are frustrated or intimidated by the system, they won’t use it and therefore its benefits will never be fully realized. But, this is one area in which Acumatica really stands out among the competition. Because it is completely browser-based, Acumatica is extremely easy to learn and use. If you know how to use a web browser you can use Acumatica. There is no additional software to master, so training time is minimal. Watch this quick user interface demo to see the latest version of Acumatica in action.
2. Does this solution support different work styles?Again, because Acumatica is completely browser-based, you can use it on virtually any device, anywhere you have an Internet connection. The system was designed to automatically adjust itself to different screen sizes, so no matter whether you’re working on your desktop in the office, tablet in the airport, or on your phone as you’re on your way to that big meeting, Acumatica provides the same user-friendly experience, adapted to your specific device.
3. Does the vendor offer deployment options that fit my needs?Another quality that makes Acumatica standout among other alternatives to QuickBooks, is the fact that it gives users so many deployment options. With Acumatica you can buy a software license and deploy it on your own servers in-house, or purchase it as software as a service (SaaS). And, if your needs change down the road, you can always change your deployment model. With Acumatica you are never locked in.
4. What kind of after sales support does the vendor offer?Acumatica is updated regularly. These updates bring users additional functionality and allow them to capitalize on the latest advancements in web technology. Like many other ERP solutions, it is sold through a network of partners like Intelligent Technologies, Inc. and when you choose to work with us, our friendly team of experts will walk you through the entire process, from software selection to implementation through customization, if needed all the way post implementation training and support. Find out more about what sets Intelligent Technologies apart from other Acumatica partners.
5. Does the vendor understand the needs of small to medium-sized business?At Intelligent Technologies we have over 30 years’ experience working with small to medium-sized businesses in a wide variety of industries, including pharmaceutical/medical technology, professional services, hospitality and manufacturing. Explore our industry expertise in detail.
Additional reasons why businesses like yours choose Acumatica when they’re looking for alternatives to QuickBooks
Automate business processes
Deliver real-time reporting
Support global business
Deliver a comprehensive audit trail
Integrate seamlessly with other systems
Want to Learn More About Acumatica?
As a leading Acumatica Partner, Intelligent Technologies can help you work the way you want, grow without worry, reduce spending, and improve business performance with Acumatica. Simply fill out the form to register for your custom demo or to request more information.