Financial Services Industry
Banks, insurance companies, wealth management firms and similar organizations that make up the financial services industry face many of the same challenges as other businesses—driving down costs while providing stellar service. But, in addition to this, financial service providers also must contend with complex and ever changing regulations. So, in order succeed, you need financial software systems that deliver the right information at the right time.
At Intelligent Technologies, Inc., we have a great deal of experience helping companies like yours navigate the financial services industry’s competitive and challenging atmosphere. The user friendly financial software systems we offer can integrate with your current systems and help you:
- Identify your most profitable customers, and lines of business/products.
- Access and compile the data you need to meet regulatory and statutory reporting requirements.
- Improve business intelligence; Derive actionable insights.
- Set up and run custom SSRS reports.
- Manage multi-currency transactions.
- Implement Multi Company reporting.
- Streamline the distribution of transactions across multiple companies.
Solutions we recommend for financial service companies
Acumatica Cloud ERP, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or both of the aforementioned Dynamics systems combined into one fully integrated solution.
Want a more detailed look at what each of these financial software systems can do for you?
Click any of the product names below.
- Demo: Acumatica Software Overview
- In depth information on Acumatica’s features and licensing options
- Demo: Improve Efficiency and Gain Greater Insight with Dynamics GP
- Demo: Improve Financial Control with Dynamics GP
- In depth information on Dynamics GP’s features, licensing options and system requirements
- Demo: See How Easy Dynamics CRM is to Use
- In depth information on Dynamics CRM’s features, licensing options and system requirements
Contact us to discuss how the financial software systems we offer can address your specific needs. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.