Financial Services Industry
Banks, insurance companies, wealth management firms and similar organizations that make up the financial services industry face many of the same challenges as other businesses—driving down costs while providing stellar service. But, in addition to this, financial service providers also must contend with complex and ever changing regulations. So, in order succeed, you need financial software systems that deliver the right information at the right time.
At Intelligent Technologies, Inc., we have a great deal of experience helping companies like yours navigate the financial services industry’s competitive and challenging atmosphere. The user friendly financial software systems we offer can integrate with your current systems and help you:
- Identify your most profitable customers, and lines of business/products.
- Access and compile the data you need to meet regulatory and statutory reporting requirements.
- Improve business intelligence; Derive actionable insights.
- Set up and run custom SSRS reports.
- Manage multi-currency transactions.
- Implement Multi Company reporting.
- Streamline the distribution of transactions across multiple companies.
Solutions we recommend for financial service companies
Acumatica Cloud ERP, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or both of the aforementioned Dynamics systems combined into one fully integrated solution.
Want a more detailed look at what each of these financial software systems can do for you?
Click any of the product names below.
Acumatica Cloud ERP
With Acumatica’s financial management suite you can:
- Manage cash balances, cash transactions, funds transfers, and bank account reconciliation with ease.
- Automate the customer invoicing and payment collection.
- Handle liabilities for purchased or received goods and services.
- Streamline timesheet entry, expense claim submittal and task assignment.
- Conduct business internationally and manage international subsidiaries with multicurrency support.
- Centralize tax configuration, management, and reporting.
- Automate the process of accurately accounting for situations where you need to recognize revenue in future periods
- Gain visibility into your assets and depreciation calculations.
- Manage multiple business entities with ease; Automate financial reporting, payments, cash management, and inter-entity transfers.
- Maintain unique budgets for each branch and easily control permissions for each.
- Post transactions to accounts payable and tax accounts prior to verification of the expense account, if necessary.
- Apply sub-module information from the Journal Voucher screen.
- Enter fees including credit card, currency or bank associated with a particular cash transaction at the time of entry.
- Construct customer contracts with the necessary setup, renewal and/or recurring fees.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Find and access mission critical data, and run queries on it with ease.
- Complete financial transactions in countless currencies without worrying about volatile exchange rates.
- Save time and money on duplicate data entry.
- Meet SOX audit requirements, improve internal controls and security.
- Automate routine tasks and focus on mission critical tasks.
- Reply quickly and accurately to customer issues using comprehensive customer tracking.
- Stay up to date on the latest account information and KPIs.
- Understand the big picture; collect data from across all departments/divisions.
- Take advantage of Excel’s user friendly reporting capabilities, integrate non accounting business data.
- Analyze reports from multiple angles, including user-defined dimensions and in multiple formats.
- Automate and control the approvals process for payables and receivables.
- Provide increased access to accurate financial data and strengthen decision making.
- Simplify audits and provide a consistent financial picture by housing all financial data in a single database.
- Allow electronic interaction with business partners such as banks and trading partners.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Now Dynamics 365 for Sales)
Empower customer service and grow the bottom line
- Collect real time customer data from multiple databases.
- Track customer interactions across multiple communication channels.
- Quickly adapt to evolving customer needs; maximize upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Ensure each customer receives a consistent experience.
Reduce the administrative workload
- Integrate sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Easily adjust changing to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Improve efficiency and spend less on training with a system that looks and feels like Microsoft Office. A wide variety of CRM tasks can even be performed from inside Outlook.
- Demo: Acumatica Software Overview
- In depth information on Acumatica’s features and licensing options
- In depth information on Dynamics CRM’s features, licensing options and system requirements
Contact us to discuss how the financial software systems we offer can address your specific needs. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.