ERP and networking support, when and where you need it
Intelligent Technologies Inc. offers our clients Acumatica, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft 365, and networking support, via telephone, secure online remote sessions, or on-site consulting. Choose the one that works best for you.
You may request support by calling (336) 315-3935, emailing the consultant you’ve worked with in the past, or filling out the form below.
Support Request Form
Starting a Remote Support Session with One of Our Consultants
- Request support, either by filling out the form above or by emailing the consultant you normally work with.
- If a remote session is needed to address the issue, a member of our support staff will respond to your request with instructions on how to connect.
- Follow the instructions the consultant gives you to begin your remote session. You may be asked to allow the consultant to take control of your computer, so they may diagnose the issue.
Support Case Issue Levels
- Critical System Down – Business Application or system is nonfunctional and affects a critical time sensitive business process that impacts the primary business.
- Urgent System Down – Business Application or system is degraded and affects a critical time sensitive business process that impacts the primary business.
- High Severity – Business Application or system is degraded and there is no workaround and if not resolved will have a significant impact on the business.
- Medium Severity – Business Application or system involves a partial loss of functionality that is an inconvenience for the customer and/ or has a mild or medium impact on the customer.
- Low Severity – Business Application or system involves a minor or cosmetic loss of functionality that that does not affect the customer business operation.
Support Case Target time
|Urgency||Target Response Time|
|Critical||1/2 business hour|
|Urgent||1 business hour|
|High||2 business hours|
|Medium||8 business hours|
|Low||16 business hours|