Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Aren’t Just For Accounting!
Are you looking for strategic ways to make the most of your ERP investment?
Do you struggle with:
- Supporting new sales channels?
- Analyzing operations and results?
- Automating compliance?
- Other operational issues?
A Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning system can help!
This white paper is offers an engaging collection of stories submitted by 21 authors that demonstrate how a variety of organizations including, a food manufacturer, an engineering firm, a restaurant chain, a movie studio, a physician’s clinic, a non-profit, a correctional facility, and an office supply distributor, just to name a few use their Microsoft enterprise resource planning systems to get ahead of the competition.
Make the most of your ERP investment! Download the white paper now. Just fill out the form above.
About Intelligent Technologies Inc.
Intelligent Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991 as a full-service technology company by two certified public accountants (CPAs). We serve clients nationwide from our office in Greensboro, NC.
Our professional staff specializes in ERP software selection, accounting software implementation and systems integration work. We maintain strong business connections with leading accounting software companies so we can provide expert advice to our clients. We add value to our clients by advising on strategic, operational and technical issues that impact their business.
Why Work with Us
- We possess 20+ years’ enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementation experience.
- All of our consultants are fully certified in the products they support.
- We specialize in Crystal and SSRS report writing as well as SQL scripting
- We have vast experience integrating the enterprise resource planning systems we support with other software such as Concur HR, proprietary payment solutions etc.
- When you partner with us, you get a company that cares about your success. We pride ourselves on treating each client, regardless of size with the same high level of respect.
- Our commitment to your company doesn’t end once your new system is up and running. As long as we are your ERP partner, you will always have friendly, knowledgeable support staff available to assist you with your enterprise Resource planning system.
- We provide a detailed, personalized proposal after completing a needs analysis. Then, our customized, cost-effective solutions are designed to meet your exact requirements.