It can be hard to know when to break up with your entry level accounting system or outdated manufacturing ERP. Just like with any long-term relationship, it’s easy to fall into a comfortable familiarity. Could you be making the all-too-common mistake of justifying your decision to delay action based on incorrect assumptions? It’s not surprising many manufacturers believe they’re saving money by putting off their upgrade. But what if that’s a false sense of security? What if holding on to outdated or ill-fitting software is costing your business tens of thousands or more in lost opportunities?
Opportunities like these:
- 24% increase in on-time deliveries
- 2 to 10% revenue growth year-over-year
- 1 to 5% gross margin growth year-over-year
- 16% decrease in operational costs
- 13% decrease in inventory volume
- 11% drop in administrative costs
And that’s just the beginning.
To learn the many other ways your current entry level accounting system or tired legacy ERP is chipping away at your business’ bottom line, read our latest eBook, “12 Telltale Signs You’re Ready for a New Manufacturing ERP System.”
In it, you’ll learn:
- How to tell if it’s time for a manufacturing ERP upgrade.
- Questions to ask yourself when contemplating replacing your current system.
- The silent costs of complacency.
- How the right system can improve everything from revenue to customer relations
- What to do next if it’s time for an upgrade?
The truth is for everyday you delay a much-needed manufacturing ERP upgrade, the further you fall behind competitors who’ve already decided now is the time to take advantage of the latest technology.
Intelligent Technologies, Inc. will never sell or rent your information. We will only use the details you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.