Mobile operations are crucial to your business
Make them as efficient as they can be.
AT&T Field Services
AT&T field and enterprise mobility service offerings come in two varieties. Use them separately, or use them together for the ultimate in visibility and responsiveness. The choice is yours.
Explore them below:
- Enhanced Push-to-Talk – Give your workforce the power to talk to one another at the push of a button. And, unlike older push to talk solutions, this one works on almost any mobile device. No need to buy specific equipment.
- AT&T Fleet Complete® – Get information about your fleet when you need it, with GPS-based vehicle tracking and fleet management.
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk Features at a Glance
Near real-time collaboration
Make group calls with up to 250 of your team members from your computer, or just by pressing a button on your mobile device.
Freedom of choice
Choose from a variety of smartphones, exclusive rugged phones and other specialty devices.
Connect to a complementary workforce management solution.
Take advantage of the reliable and expansive 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE AT&T networks.
Remotely track and manage the devices and applications your field team uses, in real time.
AT&T’s Enhanced Push-to-Talk Service Helps Your Business
- Empower collaboration – Empower field service staff to connect with team members instantly. See who’s available and begin conversing with 1 person or many people, by pushing a button. It doesn’t matter whether you’re separated by feet or miles. The reliable AT&T networks (3G, 4G, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi) will get your message where it needs to go.
- Improve productivity – Imagine no more call waiting, phone tag or voicemails. Enjoy the simple, instant communication, you need on the devices you want. Enhanced push to talk works with smartphones. So, your team can trade in the many devices they carry now for an all in one, ultra powerful communication tool. And as a result, spend less time juggling devices and more time getting work done.
- Simplify management – Empower supervisors to direct action on the ground from their PC. Integrated dispatch lets administrators locate and directly communicate with individuals or teams. With the management console, you can create new groups, record calls and track alerts. If you need to get a message to your team that’s time sensitive, you can override the channel with a mouse click. Furthermore, you can remotely track and manage the apps and devices your field team is using, in real time.
- Tighten integration between systems – AT&T’s Enhanced Push-to-Talk uses an open API platform. Thus, it can easily integrate with other productivity applications you are already using. These might include fleet management, ticketing, GPS tracking, dispatch, work order management, etc.
Want more information?
AT&T’s Enhanced Push-to-Talk Product Guide
A quick overview of AT&T’s Enhanced Push-to-Talk Service, how it works and why it’s different.
AT&T Fleet Complete Features at a Glance
Track vehicles with rechargeable GPS
Keep an eye on driver behavior
Capture fuel efficiency data
Choose from 5 modules to build the solution that fits your business
AT&T’s Fleet Complete Service Helps Your Business
- Improve control over your high-value assets – Never wonder where any of them are again. The asset tracker module’s software and rechargeable battery powered hardware keep you informed.
- Track and manage field workers – Combine Fleet Complete with Enhanced Push-to-Talk. Enjoy an end to end, efficient communications solution.
- Improve productivity and reporting – Don’t make drivers keep logbooks. Instead, automate them with the hours of services module, for improved FMCSA compliance.
- Increase visibility and insight – Make tracking your workforce and fleet easy. Use the resource tracker module to keep tabs on your workforce. Then, send activities to them based on their location and workload. Get instant insight into your fleet & vehicle diagnostics with the fleet tracker app. Use it to lower insurance, maintenance and fuel costs. And, lessen your carbon footprint.
Want more information?
AT&T’s Fleet Complete Service Product Guide
A quick overview of AT&T’s Fleet Complete service and it’s available modules.
Why Choose AT&T Field Services from Intelligent Technologies, Inc?
There’s a lot to love about field services from AT&T and Intelligent Technologies, Inc. They deliver the tools you need for improved collaboration, insight and control. Plus, all this:
We’ve served the technology needs of SMBs for over 25 years. Additionally, AT&T has been around for over 100 years. And, in that time has served more than 3.5 million businesses, of all shapes and sizes.
The human touch
If you need help with your AT&T field services, our friendly NC based staff will be there. No more calling a busy 1-800 number just to be put on hold or wade through frustrating menus.
Rest assured we have what it takes to meet your business’ needs now and in the future. To become an AT&T solution provider, Intelligent Technologies, Inc. met stringent requirements. Then, a demanding on-boarding process trained us in AT&T products, services, & processes.
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Get the cost effective, fast and secure network solution your business deserves. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.