Whether you attended Revolution (the user conference and tradeshow we held on September 15 in honor of our company’s 25th anniversary) or not, you probably at least heard us talking about it in email blasts, on social media, or on our website. And now that the dust has settled, we are pleased to announce that many of the training/demo videos, handouts, pictures, and more from this one-of-a-kind event are now available for all to see and enjoy. If you haven’t yet checked out the completely redesigned Revolution webpage, it is a must-see! Here’s a quick list of some of the things you will find.
- Dynamics GP Tips and Tricks: Setting up Your System for Success
- Hosted Services Offered by Intelligent Technologies Inc.
- Demo: Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management for Dynamics GP
- Demo: BizNet Microsoft Excel Cloud Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Demo: Greenshades Payroll Solution for Dynamics GP/SL
- Demo: Mekorma Check Printing and EST Solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Demo: PaperSave Document Management for Dynamics GP
- Demo: Professional Advantage Collections Management Solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Demo: SalesPad Desktop Order Entry, Inventory and Sales Management Solution for Dynamics GP
- What is it like to work at ITI?
- Coming Soon: Customer Testimonial Clemmons Palette and Skid Works Incorporated – stay tuned for more information on this once it is released.
- Dynamics GP Tips and Tricks Setting Your System up for Success – this companion to the video by the same name gives step-by-step instructions for every task covered in the training.
- Acumatica Cloud ERP – this brief PDF gives tips on how to tell when it’s time to replace your ERP system and whether or not a cloud ERP is a good option for your business.
- Hosted Services Offered by Intelligent Technologies Inc. – this companion to the video by the same name offers a brief overview of all of the products included in our SimplicITI managed service bundle, and how they can help your business.
Katie Dixon Yarbrough, the professional photographer who was on hand for Revolution did a great job of capturing all the important moments at this milestone event. Browse our photo gallery to see:
- President and CEO, William Weathersby addressing Revolution attendees
- Guest speaker, John Formica, “the ex-Disney guy” captivating the audience with his presentation on how businesses can improve the customer experience, both internal and external.
- William Weathersby choosing the winner of both our big prizes (a 60 inch ultra HDTV and a weekend getaway to Charleston South Carolina).
- Scenes from the tradeshow floor
and more… Coming Soon: Photo Booth gallery Because Revolution was not only an educational event, but a celebration as well we wanted to be sure all attendees had a good time. So, we thought, “What could be more fun than a giant Photo Booth where attendees could pile in with their friends and colleagues and enjoy a little silliness?” Here you will be able to see some of our favorite images captured in the Photo Booth that day. Who knows, you might see a picture of yourself… Stay tuned for more information on this once it’s released. With all these great new resources at your fingertips, what are you waiting for? Visit the completely redesigned Revolution webpage today! If you have questions, or would like to learn more about anything you see on the Revolution webpage, please send us an email.
One More Thing…
If you attended Revolution, we’d love to hear what you thought of this event. Please take a moment to fill out our brief satisfaction survey. Your responses will be taken very seriously and used by our staff to improve future events. Thanks!