Acumatica Cloud ERP is a powerful Enterprise Resource Planning, or ERP, solution. Acumatica Cloud ERP offers cloud-based solutions that enable organizations to better manage the way they operate and make use of vital resources and data. Learning to use Acumatica Cloud ERP is often a very worthwhile endeavor. For organizations, the software represents an opportunity to improve the way they handle resource allocation and management, and for individual professionals, learning Acumatica Cloud ERP can sometimes represent an opportunity to gain valuable, useful, and even marketable skills.
There is no shortage of reasons learning Acumatica Cloud ERP can be a wonderful idea. However, for some individuals, the first challenge to contend with can sometimes just be figuring out where and how to get started. That’s why we’ll be exploring what Acumatica Cloud ERP is, how it’s useful to organizations, who might use it, and how to learn it. Let’s dive in.
What is Acumatica Cloud ERP?
As we discussed, Acumatica Cloud ERP is an enterprise resource planning solution. So, what exactly does ERP software do? In short, it helps organizations better understand how they’re using vital resources. ERP software can automate essential business processes, help you better understand inefficiencies in operations, improve budgetary practices, and carry out important accounting tasks.
So, how does ERP software help organizations do all these things? While various ERP solutions might offer their own unique features, they often help organizations better manage resource planning by offering them features such as reporting tools, workflow automation tools, data importing or exporting tools, compliance tools, and more.
What makes Acumatica Cloud ERP Stand out?
Acumatica Cloud ERP stands out in several ways. Being a cloud-based solution, Acumatica offers ease of deployment, and being highly scalable, it can meet the needs of growing and shifting organizations. Acumatica Cloud ERP, being highly user-friendly, and offering a high level of customer support, also represents an opportunity for organizations to embrace user-friendly intuitive systems that are highly capable.
Where To Learn Acumatica Cloud ERP?
For those interested in learning Acumatica Cloud ERP, it can be a little daunting getting started. Fortunately, there are myriad resources available online that exist to help users become more familiar with Acumatica software, but where might interested individuals find these resources?
Importantly, Acumatica itself offers plenty of free resources. Acumatica Open University is a robust portal, chock full of useful resources such as guides, courses, and other great information. As Acumatica itself offers Acumatica Open University, this represents one of the best places to get started. They offer courses, which are now color-coded to show whether they’re aimed at partners or simply end-users. For users who want to learn more about how to make the most use of this highly capable ERP software, this can be highly helpful.
How To Start Learning?
If you’re familiar with the resources available to you, that’s great. You also might wonder how you can make the best use of them, and what your learning journey might look like.
Tips to keep in mind
- Consider your ultimate goals; are you trying to gain valuable skills for your career? Maybe you’re a small business owner or part of a small startup team, and you just want to improve the business and are planning to use Acumatica Cloud ERP to that end. Whatever the case, first identifying your ultimate goals will help you focus on relevant information for your own unique purposes.
- Take notes. You might think that taking notes is a waste of time with independent learning. Can’t you just go back to the resource if you forget? Sure. Sometimes, you can consult your resources if you forget something—but there are additional benefits to note-taking for learning. When we take notes, it can help us better understand the concepts and even help us better commit them to memory. And, of course, notes allow you to gather all the most important information for you.
- Get some experience: This may not apply to everyone learning Acumatica Cloud ERP. But if you have access to a system that you can practice on, sometimes hands-on experience is best. If it’s an option, consider, shadowing someone who is already using it.
- Take it slow: Remember, learning a new software system isn’t a race, and it won’t happen overnight. Take your time, allow yourself to become immersed in the concepts that you’re learning, and try to enjoy the process. You may find that you explore some very interesting topics. Don’t try to rush through training materials and remain aware of how much information you’re effectively absorbing.
- Lean into your learning style: Many of us have preferred learning styles. If you’re not sure what yours are, it’s helpful to think of the times when something has been easy for you to learn. How did that go? Were you receiving hands-on demonstrations? Written explanations? Maybe verbal explanations. For many of us, there are certain learning formats that we have an easier time with. If you are an auditory learner, consider making use of text-to-speech technology and video guides.
The Bottom Line
Many organizations rely on Acumatica Cloud ERP as a powerful solution for managing resources, planning, budgeting, and managing effectively. For those interested in learning Acumatica Cloud ERP, there are some amazing resources out there. Learning Acumatica Cloud ERP can be a highly useful step for professionals. It enables them to expand their skill set and learn marketable skills. Acumatica Open University is an amazing, free resource. It helps you make the best use of this robust ERP software. To make the most of your efforts, consider adopting some study practices. As a remider, this includes things like taking notes, considering your goals, being patient, and leaning into their natural learning styles.
Let us show you how Acumatica Cloud ERP can help you improve your organization, we can help. Intelligent Technologies Inc. is a leading Acumatica partner, with the experience to help you through your implementation journey. To learn more, schedule a consultation today. Are you looking for customized training? Take the first step.