FIND OUT IF ACUMATICA IS RIGHT FOR YOU
In a short meeting with one of our Acumatica experts, you’ll see what sets Acumatica apart from other cloud accounting and financial management solutions.
Acumatica Tutorial Videos
Menu and Workspaces
Screens and Customizations
Load from File
Shopping for Rates
PO Approvals Process
Time and Expenses
Acumatica Buying Advice Videos
Security Solutions NW
Security Solutions NW was founded 100 years ago as a locksmith shop in Bellingham, WA just an hour and a half north of Seattle. The company grew dramatically when it expanded its services to include digital security, surveillance, and fire alarm systems for residential and commercial customers. When sales and headcount of the small company doubled, the company’s newly hired financial controller recognized the company’s ageing software wasn’t going to be able to keep up.
- Connected business systems, streamlining operations and saving time
- Gained CRM and opportunity tracking and management
- Improved inventory management, eliminating $10,000 to $15,000 inventory write-offs
- Improved visibility into financial data with real-time access
- Provided remote access to the ERP for technicians out in the field
- Reduced time to invoice with real-time and automatic timecard entry
- Improved recurring revenue and contract management
- Eliminated manual duplicate entry of data
- Improved customer service with case management
Boulder Creek Stone
Quick Take: For years, Boulder Creek Stone relied on a combination of systems to run its business. An aging version of Sage ran inventory, sales order processing and accounts receivable while Microsoft Dynamics handled the General Ledger, payroll and accounts payable functions. Migrating data was done manually using Excel spreadsheets while Crystal Reports provided some business reporting.
- Streamlined operations with a newly centralized system
- Saved thousands of dollars with an affordable CRM
- Eliminated manual, double entries, saving time
- Gained high level of product support
Global Beauty Care
Quick take: When Global Beauty Care landed a few large retailers, executives knew they needed a better financial system than their legacy software to handle the retail giant’s orders. The prior solution couldn’t accept digital orders or invoices – every transaction had to be entered by hand. It couldn’t connect to other applications, and it did not provide the agility the company needed. Global Beauty implemented Acumatica, giving the company a connected and modern technology platform to support rapid growth.
- Process data faster with fewer workarounds and errors
- Gained a real-time financial view of the entire operation
- Revolutionized the way they paid factories, eliminated potential invoicing errors
- Avoided additional headcount needed with increased transactions
- Saved money and avoided expensive per-user licensing enabling more users to access the system
- Achieved easier to access data through use of generic inquiries and dashboards
- Increased productivity so the Director of Operations could grow sales rather than worry about IT
Quick Take: Originally, Saddleback Leather executives used a custom-made financial system to run the company, eventually turning to Oracle NetSuite thinking it would serve the company better.After seven years of frustration with NetSuite’s limitations, they gave up. the company’s founder explains, “nothing worked fresh out of the box.” “It took 14 developers just to make it work. It was proprietary so anything you wanted changed took 10 times longer than necessary to implement.”
- 33 percent lower cost than Oracle NetSuite with 10 times the functionality
- $750,000 savings in IT costs
- 45 percent Increased Organic traffic
- Connected easily to third party software including Big Commerce, ShipStation
- Up-leveled marketing activity with new functionality
- Improved visibility into financial data with real-time access
- Gained remote access to the ERP, boosting productivity
Quick take: Founded as an appliance delivery service in 1998, R.A S Logistics expanded into the last-mile delivery service when GE needed help delivering its appliances for Home Depot. As appliance and furniture sales at Home Depot grew, so did R.A.S. Logistics. New retail customers followed, and soon, R.A.S. operated out of 21 locations. When QuickBooks began crashing more frequently and couldn’t handle intercompany consolidations, R.A.S. switched to Acumatica for better data insights, easier consolidations and a connected business.
- Eliminated daily duplicate data entry
- Gained a real-time, centralized view of their business and reports
- Cut monthly close by 9 days, and weekly check run by 2 to 3 days
- Centralized check run process to one location
- Grew transaction volume without needing additional staff
- Access all accounting data from a single connected system
Quick Take: BLD Brands was running an unsupported version of a legacy ERP and operating with eight different charters of accounts and four different accounting calendars as a result of prior acquisitions. Numerous intercompany transactions and consolidations made it challenging to bring them all into a single audited entity. In addition to running siloed accounting systems and three different point-of-sale systems, four people manually entered about 90,000 invoices a year.
Bringing those systems together required three in-house developers to create proprietary desktop and mobile applications that BLD used for managing communication and approvals, among other operations. Those applications pulled information from a data warehouse into which all financial data was then added.
Executives soon realized they needed a standardized platform and a good state-of-the-art ERP package to support business growth.
- Consolidated eight chart of accounts and four accounting calendars
- Streamlined operations by eliminating data silos
- Significantly reduced time to close month end to 5 days
- Added mobility and improved financial visibility
- Eliminated manual invoice input and improved operations
Acumatica E-books, Infographics Guides and White Papers
Scroll to view the entire collection or use the buttons below to jump to a category.
Finance and Accounting
Want to Learn More About Acumatica?
As a leading Acumatica Partner, Intelligent Technologies can help you work the way you want, grow without worry, reduce spending, and improve business performance with Acumatica. Simply fill out the form to register for your custom demo or to request more information.