Dynamics GP Add On Software
Dynamics GP is a very robust software package that’s capable of helping you run your entire business. But sometimes, industries or businesses have very specific needs that are better served by specialized Dynamics GP add ons.
Here’s a comparison that may help put the idea in perspective for you, snow tires vs. regular tires. Sure, your regular tires can get the job done. But when that winter storm hits, you’d rather have the specialty snow tires built specifically for those unique driving conditions.
Dynamics GP Add Ons We Recommend
AvaTax, an Avalara sales tax management solution is built to work from right inside the Microsoft Dynamics GP software you already own. Simply add AvaTax and you have the power to easily manage the whole sales tax process right from within your ERP. No adjusting your workflow, no learning a new system, and activation only takes a few minutes. With AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can say goodbye to incorrect and out of date ZIP code-based tax tables, and hello to a completely automated solution that delivers the right rate assignment, determines taxability, and completes remittance and filing, all from the cloud.
- Real time sales tax calculation – Reduce the amount of time your accounting team spends researching and calculating sales tax. This easily scalable software applies sales tax, as well as any necessary VAT in real time as the transaction is taking place.
- Cloud based – Set up and integration is a breeze. Get up and running quickly without buying any new, costly hardware.
- Secure with easy location management – Handle taxes behind the scenes using AvaTax’s encrypted, secure Internet connection that won’t impede your existing workflow. Additionally, secure, centralized management allows tax schedules for any new locations you start doing business in to be automatically maintained and assigned.
- Always up to date – Stop worrying about tracking rates, tax holidays or constantly changing rules. AvaTax, an Avalara sales tax solution regularly updates data, making up-to-the-minute sales tax information available to you automatically. Reduce your audit risk by using advanced address verification, sourcing and taxability determination, as well as jurisdiction assignment tools.
- Address validation – Enjoy the most up-to-date and exact address data available anywhere. Addresses keyed into the system are automatically checked for incorrect street names, spelling errors and are fixed as needed. Also, five-digit ZIP codes are expanded to nine-digit format for improved accuracy.
- Sourcing rules – Utilize latest geocoding technology, so the addresses where your transactions take place are carefully positioned within their exact jurisdiction boundary.
- Jurisdiction assignment – Use a thoroughly researched and validated system of tax codes to ensure that the correct rates are calculated and applied to for each one of your transactions.
- Product taxability – Receive the most exact assignment of tax rates for each of your transactions. AvaTax delivers the up to the minute information for handling origin-based, destination based and hybrid sourcing rules.
- Reporting – Create accurate summary or detailed reports on demand. Then, export these reports as needed for filing. Or, if you would prefer a completely automated sales tax solution, use Avalara Returns in tandem with AvaTax. And let Avalara take care of all your filings for you.
Binary Stream Multi Entity Management
Even if yours is a fast-growing organization, Binary Stream gives you a 360° view of your finances. No more moving from system to system or database to database to check the financial performance of each individual business entity. Instead, that information is stored and can be accessed all in one convenient location. Just imagine how much more you and your team could do in a single day, week, month, or year.
- Comprehensive reporting – Get up to the minute reporting across all your business entities without all the time, effort and talent it takes to build specialized reports. Since Multi Entity Management collects all your financial information in one database, it’s much faster and simpler to create complete financial reports that include information on all your different companies, while keeping individual financial statements for each entity.
- Accounting simplified – Reduce the workload required to complete these common accounting tasks.
- Month-end close – Close your books much faster and more accurately with Multi Entity Management. Because they no longer need to log in and out of each database individually, your accounting staff can rapidly create the reports they need to close the books at the end of each period. It also helps lessen the risk of miscategorized transactions, accounts being out of balance, and other common time-consuming mistakes. You can effortlessly create W-2s and 1099s and other tax documents. And, you also have the flexibility to close your books by entity.
- Payables and receivables processing –Process a variety of things centrally, including receipts, payments, invoices, payroll, as well as purchase orders. For example, instead of sending several checks to a vendor, send one covering all your entities. Process, one purchase order for many business units. Apply one receipt from a customer to every entity. Or process payroll for business as a whole and pay it through a central bank account. Centralize all processes or decentralize a few, the choice is yours.
- Intercompany transaction workflow – Automate the workflow needed to process intercompany transactions. Each due from and due to transactions is generated and posted to the proper general ledger, and their allocations are taken care of for you. The system handles the flow of fixed assets, inventory and bank transaction information between your entities. Additionally, Multi Entity Management using the Bridge module now extends functionality for Intercompany Transactions to include:
- Dealing in multiple functional currencies
- Operating companies that have different fiscal year-ends
- Using more than one chart of accounts structures
- Using more than one inventory valuation method
- Supports rapid growth – Add new entities in your accounting system faster than you ever thought possible. You won’t even have to ask for help from your IT team.
You can connect BizNet’s Excel and Microsoft Dynamics analytics tool to literally any data your heart desires, Microsoft Dynamics GP data, data you have stored in a cloud app, a CSV workbook – anything. Bring your data into Excel quickly and easily. Just drag and drop. Then you can slice it, dice, it, and analyze it until your heart’s content.
- Easy to use report builder – Generate reports fast that are accurate, easily updatable and shareable. In short, you can ask your data any question you want in plain English and get the answer in the blink of an eye. Isn’t it time you spent more time analyzing your reports and less time building them?
- Robust drill down capabilities – See the numbers behind your report. Go below the surface for deeper insight.
- Always on data connection – Avoid cutting and pasting that can lead to inaccurate data. BizNet connectors allow you to connect directly to the data that you need for your report. Simply drag-and-drop and start analyzing. Also, because they are directly connected to the data, your reports will always be up to date.
- Simple sharing – Stop creating reports, and then manually converting and emailing them. BizNet’s Excel and Microsoft Dynamics analytics tool gives you the power to send everyone a personal email with the report they want in the format they expect, with just one click.
Greenshades Dynamics GP payroll add on offers a complete toolbox of solutions to meet your most pressing payroll needs. Whether you’re struggling with e-filing, local tax compliance, wage garnishment, paid time off record keeping or year-end form distribution, Greenshades Dynamics GP payroll add on can help. And, better yet, most Greenshades products connect seamlessly to your existing software.
- Payroll tax service – Submit and pay your taxes safely in a few clicks. No more wasting going to a government website or transferring money to a third-party.
- Employee services– A web-based self-service portal where employees can access. Pay stubs, make profile changes, see HR documents and more.
- Year-end forms– Save money on postage and printing costs. Send digital copies of year-end tax forms to your employee’s online. Don’t worry, the required IRS consent is built in.
- Benefits– Allow your employees to choose their health, retirement and other benefits online. And, have their selections automatically added to your payroll system. Also, simplify the management of ACA eligibility and reporting.
- Garnishments– Correctly calculate complex garnishments for tax liens, child support, and more.
- Tax filing center– e-file local, state and federal taxes in a few simple steps.
- Dynamics payroll inspector– An all in one tool that looks for and corrects errors in Dynamics payroll. It eases the headache of staying up to date with regulation changes. It handles reciprocity rules for local and state governments, provides up-to-date tax rates, tracks ACA and benefit eligibility, and verifies Social Security numbers.
Grow your profit margin with a more efficient collection system. Dynamics GP Collections Management from Professional Advantage reduces collection time, lowers bad debt and improves cash flow. Simplify the tracking of customer contacts, setting reminder dates and assigning follow-ups.
- Automatic collections – spend less time on administrative tasks and focus on getting paid. The available automation tools include:
- Collections Plans – Stop searching for customers, writing emails and attaching invoices by hand. Collections Plans are customizable workflows the software suggests based on invoice due date. Choose from prebuilt plans or write your own. Easily tailor them to a customer group’s specific needs. A plan’s suggested actions may be processed in groups, by invoice date, all at once, or one by one.
- Automated documents – Send invoices, statements or collection letters to a group of customers all at once. Also, for added convenience, you can include a payment link in your collection letters. This helps to ensure that your company gets paid faster. Plus, any relevant interest charges are also shown. This serves as another reminder and incentive for your customers to pay on time.
- Email templates with attached invoices – Adjust these to fit the needs of your customers or business. Like the automated invoices, these can include a payment link for customers’ convenience. Collection letters drafted with this tool may have Word or PDF invoices attached. Have customers using many billing addresses? It’s easy to double check that your collection letters are sent to the right place.
- Slash your accounts receivable – cut your days sales outstanding (DSO) to all-time lows. In fact, many customers see their accounts receivable shrink by one third in the first month the use professional advantage. How many software systems deliver that fast of an ROI?
- Stop letting customers fall through the cracks – Advanced queries handle very specific searches. For example, you can use them to find only invoices that have a specific product or type of product. With standard queries, all criteria are linked together by AND logic. This means for a customer to be listed in the results, they must meet all, not just some of the criteria in the query. But, with advanced queries and SQL scripts this is not the case.
Handle orders more efficiently and accurately. Enjoy full visibility into each workflow step. Ease the burden carried by your customer service and sales staff. Put the info they need most at their fingertips. Finding information is easy, thanks to the handy Excel style search capabilities. Moving operations out of Dynamics GP improves security and lowers per seat costs. Since non-accounting employees will no longer need access.
Furthermore, SalesPad Desktop offers a user interface that is much like Dynamics GP. So, you don’t need to worry about spending a lot of time and money on retraining.
- Save time and money – Train staff on the software quickly. It’s user friendly and easy to add team members to – which saves significant time and resources and allows you to get more done with smaller teams.
- Cut software spending – Avoid buying expensive Dynamics GP licenses. Salespad runs on the Dynamics GP platform but does not require an additional GP license. The cost of Salespad users is much lower than that of the Dynamics GP user license.
- Enhance traceability and order tracking – Enjoy full audit trails on customers and sales records. See exactly who worked on an order and when. Spend less time tracking down changes and errors.
- Process orders fast – Enter and process complex orders quickly with an easy to use interface, customizable layout and rules driven window. With Salespad, same-day order fulfillment is not just a dream, it’s a reality.
- Full inventory control – Manage your inventory like never before. Get real time detailed visibility into key inventory control metrics, like levels, costs, buying trends, margins and more.
- Rocksolid purchasing – Create new purchase orders in seconds, link purchase orders directly to backordered items or auto create purchase orders based on reorder points.
Want to Learn More About Dynamics GP Add Ons?
As a leading Microsoft Partner, we have been working with Dynamics GP since 1991. In that time, we have helped hundreds of organizations boost productivity and streamline operations with Microsoft Dynamics GP. Simply fill out the form to learn about our support options, register for your custom demo, or to request more information.