Dynamics GP professionals, now’s your chance to join our friendly, hard-working team committed to delivering creative solutions and excellent customer service. We are a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner that is expanding to meet client demand. Currently, we have an opening for an experienced Dynamics GP consultant. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least five years of Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation experience, who is also a self-starter, great communicator and committed to helping clients reach their goals.
Additionally, successful candidates must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, IT, finance, computer science, or other related field
- Be able to work well with others
- Maintain a professional image.
- Have knowledge of SSRS, reporting and SQL Server querying.
- Be willing to travel as needed (most trips will not be overnight)
What we offer teammates in return for their hard work and dedication:
- A competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Short and long-term disability
- FSA (flexible spending account)
and more. Does this Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant opportunity sound like it may be a great fit for you or someone you know? Great! We can’t wait to meet you. But first, please take a few minutes to watch this short video. It will tell you everything you need to know about this position, what it takes to be successful in it, and give you an inside look at our company. Application instructions are given at the end of the video. Or if you prefer, you may also apply via our website.
Want to hear what it’s like to be a part of the Intelligent Technologies Incorporated team from someone who has been there before? Take a look at this brief interview with our recent accounting intern for more on our culture and team.