AT&T Virtual Private Network (VPN), How is it Different From Other Internet Service Providers?
Are each of your network pieces (routers, TDM, PBX and WAN) offered by separate Internet service providers? Simplify network management and possibly lower costs by moving to an integrated solution delivered by 1 vendor.
AT&T’s VPN lets you to create a private network connecting all your locations and applications together on a single network.
AT&T Virtual Private Network (VPN) Features at a Glance
AT&T’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) Helps Your Business:
- Improve performance – Connectivity, reliability and security are crucial to your business performance. And, AT&T’s virtual private network takes them all to the next level. Here’s how:
- Connectivity – Having access to your network, anytime, anywhere has many benefits. It increases productivity, improves customer service and enables collaboration.
- Reliability – Access the network no matter where in the world business takes you. The AT&T network offers the highest levels of availability. And it is ready to grow with you. It easily scales to accommodate new applications or sites.
- Security – AT&T’s VPNs bypasses public Internet traffic, and can only be accessed by you and your staff. So, they are inherently secure. For added peace of mind, it’s backed by multiple service level agreements. These cover many things, like on time provisioning, network performance and site availability. Additionally, you can also expect simplified disaster recovery and enhanced redundancy.
- Improve agility – AT&T’s flexible network responds quickly to your changing needs. With its rich features and access options, you can add new sites and apps without worry
- Improve visibility – Web-based tools let you track your trouble tickets and manage performance.
- Increase control – Use class of service to prioritize your network traffic. That way, you get the highest level of performance possible for voice, data and video.
Why Choose Intelligent Technologies, Inc Over Other Internet Service Providers?
We’ve served the technology needs of SMBs for over 25 years. Additionally, AT&T has been around for over 100 years. And, in that time has served more than 3.5 million businesses, of all shapes and sizes.
The human touch
Want more information?
AT&T VPN Infographic
Sometimes a picture’s worth a thousand words. AT&T’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) explained graphically.
AT&T VPN Product Brief
A quick overview of AT&T’s Virtual Private Network (VPN), how it works and its features.
AT&T VPN One Pager
A single page explanation of AT&T’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) service and how it can help your business succeed. .
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Get the cost effective, fast and secure Internet your business deserves. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.