Network designs are not one size fits all
Connect your locations in the way that makes the most sense for you.
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service
AT&T Switched Ethernet service securely and reliably connects your locations to the Internet & each other. Whether you have two locations, 10, or more, there is a Switched Ethernet setup to fit your needs and budget. A couple of the most popular options are:
- Ethernet Private Line Service (E-line) – Great for businesses with two locations that need a dedicated connection between them.
- Virtual Private LAN service– Combine many locations into a single network.
Want to learn more about these and other AT&T Switched Ethernet service options? Please contact us. Our product experts will help you find the setup that’s best for your business.
AT&T Switched Ethernet Features at a Glance
Choose the bandwidth you need today. When your business grows, upgrading is simple Speeds ranging from 5 Mbps to 1 Gbps are available.
Prioritize the traffic that is most important to you for best performance.
Dedicated bandwidth and many setup options.
24X7 monitoring backed by industry leading service level agreements. Plus, several tiers of tech support and AT&T network security.
AT&T’s Switched Ethernet Service Helps Your Business:
- Support growth – Add to your current Ethernet. Or, use it for backup, or more reliable communication. The choice is yours. Rest assured that as your needs change, this service is flexible enough to adapt and change with you.
- Simplify network management – Switched Ethernet Service lets you run many applications at once.
- Budget friendly – Buy only what you need. Don’t worry about locking yourself into a certain setup. As your business expands, your Ethernet network will be ready to grow with you.
Why Choose AT&T Switched Ethernet Service from Intelligent Technologies, Inc?
We’ve served the technology needs of SMBs for over 25 years. Additionally, AT&T has been around for over 100 years. And, in that time has served more than 3.5 million businesses, of all shapes and sizes.
The human touch
If you need help with your AT&T network services, our friendly NC based staff will be there. No more calling a busy 1-800 number just to be put on hold or wade through frustrating menus.
Rest assured we have what it takes to meet your networking needs now and in the future. To become an AT&T solution provider, Intelligent Technologies, Inc. met stringent requirements. Then, a demanding on-boarding process trained us in AT&T products, services, & processes.
Want more information?
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service Product Brief
A quick overview of AT&T’s Switched Ethernet Service, how it works, the available configuration options, and its features.
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Get the cost effective, fast and secure network solution your business deserves. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.