Explore Microsoft Dynamics Financials in Depth
The Dynamics 365 Business Edition, sometimes also known as Microsoft Dynamics Financials is a great option for small and medium sized businesses who have outgrown their basic accounting software and are looking for a replacement that is:
- Easy to use
- Quick to setup
Manage finances, grow sales and streamline your supply chain, all within a modern, user friendly ERP that ties everything together with familiar Microsoft productivity tools. Just like its Enterprise cousin, the small to midsize Business Edition includes Cortana, Power BI, Flow and PowerApps, as well as a shared data model, to simplify reporting, management and integration.
With Dynamics 365 Business Edition (Microsoft Dynamics Financials), you can:
- Get exactly what you need – This reimagined cloud solution is a logical next step for businesses ready to graduate beyond simple accounting software and who crave the ultimate in flexibility.
- Be more productive – If you’re using traditional accounting or ERP software, your employees are probably spending upwards of 40% of their work time switching between apps. Since Microsoft Dynamics 365 is so tightly interwoven with Office 365, users can carry out much of their daily activities, such as setting up vendors, and creating invoices or quotes without ever switching between programs.
- Keep tabs on your business’ health – With Power BI and Cortana Intelligence baked right in, Dynamics 365 is one of the smartest business solutions available today. You’ll always know what happened, why it occurred and what’s likely to happen in the future, followed by suggestions for your next move. These incredibly powerful business intelligence tools span the entire Dynamics 365 environment and can even be used with voice commands.
- Be more agile – The average business changes much of its internal processes every two years, but keeps its business management software for up to 5 times that long. This mismatch can cause a great deal of frustration and lost productivity. But Dynamics 365 is flexible enough to adapt with your business. With Microsoft flow triggers, Azure cloud platform, beautifully built extensions and more.
- Create your own apps – Thanks to Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Dynamics 365, you have the power to create mobile apps specific to your business needs without ever touching a single line of code. It’s easy to get creative and share the app with your coworkers.
Below is a table listing what’s included in Dynamics 365 Business Edition, organized by business function.
|Business Function||Included Modules|
Learn more about these modules and what they can do for you.
Discover whether Microsoft Dynamics financials is right for your business, or get started implementing it. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.