Combine all the financial information for each of your business entities into a single Dynamics GP database.
Achieve greater insight into your company’s financial performance and increase productivity with Binary Stream.
Binary Stream Multi Entity Management system is the key to solving these common business issues:
Comprehensive financial information in the blink of an eye
Binary Stream’s Multi Entity Management system simplifies a variety of accounting tasks:
- Month-end close – Closing your books is much faster and more accurate with Multi Entity Management. Because they no longer need to log in and out of each database individually, your accounting staff can rapidly create the reports they need to close the books at the end of each period. It also helps lessen the risk of miscategorized transactions, accounts being out of balance, and other common time-consuming mistakes. You can effortlessly create W-2s and 1099s and other tax documents. And, you also have the flexibility to close your books by entity.
- Intercompany transaction workflow – Multi Entity Management from Binary Stream automates the workflow needed to process intercompany transactions. Each due from and due to transactions is generated and posted to the proper general ledger, and their allocations are taken care of for you. The system handles the flow of this information between your entities:
- Fixed assets
- Bank transactions
Additionally, Multi Entity Management using the Bridge module now extends functionality for Intercompany Transactions to include:
- Dealing in multiple functional currencies
- Operating companies that have different fiscal year-ends
- Using more than one chart of accounts structures
- Using more than one inventory valuation method
- Payables and receivables processing – Binary Stream’s Multi Entity Management single database gives you the power to centrally process a variety of things, including receipts, payments, invoices, payroll, as well as purchase orders. For example, instead of sending several checks to a vendor, you can send one covering all your entities. Process, one purchase order for many business units. Apply one receipt from a customer to every entity. Or, process payroll for business as a whole and pay it through a central bank account. Centralize all processes or decentralize a few, the choice is yours.
Also, voided transactions undo their associated intercompany distributions without any added input from you. And, full audit trail capabilities are available.
Don’t let a growth spurt break the bank
Get started with faster, easier reporting today!
Other important features.
Built from the ground up for Microsoft Dynamics
20 years of experience
Want more information?
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Consolidate your financial data for improved productivity and insight. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.