Ring Central Cloud VOIP
Why RingCentral Office is a small business VOIP system that stands out among the competition
As the leading cloud based, small business VOIP phone system, RingCentral Office is fully hosted and designed with small businesses in mind. Especially, those that have multiple locations and mobile staff. With RingCentral Office you and your team can access your business phones from anywhere—even online or on the go by linking to your existing smartphone.
A few key benefits you can expect from RingCentral Office include:
- Cost Savings—When compared with traditional business phone systems, RingCentral users save up to 60%. Its all inclusive, flat rate pricing means that you get feature rich functionality at a low, predictable cost. Better yet, you no longer have to worry about the high hardware costs that often come with legacy phone systems.
- Flexibility—RingCentral’s small business VOIP phone system adapts to meet your organization’s needs. You can manage all of your business locations and mobile staff members with a single system and pay for it with one convenient, monthly bill.
- Comprehensive Functionality—RingCentral Office offers small business enterprise class capabilities at an affordable price. It includes fax, text, mobile apps, call handling and BYOD capabilities. Furthermore, RingCentral Office seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, and Google.
RingCentral offers a variety of affordable VOIP subscription plans. Use the table below to compare the features and functionality included in each to find out which one is right for your business.
Find the RingCentral Office plan that meets your business needs.
Need additional functionality from your small business VOIP phone system? Consider these available RingCentral add ons:
- Additional toll-free or local numbers—Only $4.99/month each
- Additional fax numbers—Only $4.99/month each
- Additional vanity number—Just $30 (one time fee)
- RingCentral Global license—Starting at $24.99
- Additional international numbers—Only $15/month each
- Additional international toll-free numbers—Only $14.99/month each plus a one time fee of $25
1Sophisticated Call Management, enabling you to configure your phone system across your entire company, regardless of employees' location or device. Optimize communication with custom admin and user configurations online or using mobile app.
Call Management features include:
- Answering Rules
- Call Forwarding
- Call Transfer
- Call Screening
- Call Flip
- Call Logs
- Shared Lines
- Call Park
2Reasonable use policies apply on all plans.
3Additional toll-free minutes billed at 3.9¢/min on Standard and Premium editions.
4Requires a multi-year contract.
5 Price valid for organizations with 2-19 users who are on an annual payment plan.
6 Price valid for organizations with 20-99 users who are on an annual payment plan.
Videos and White Papers
Whether you’re an existing RingCentral user or are simply evaluating whether it’s the right small business VOIP phone system for your organization, we have a wide variety of resources for you to explore.
A few of the things that set Intelligent Technologies, Inc. apart from other RingCentral partners
- We’ve been helping small and medium sized businesses make the most of their business management solutions for over 20 years.
- All of our consultants are fully certified in the products they support.
- We are experts at integrating your business management solutions with one another.
- When you partner with us, you get a company that cares about your success. We pride ourselves on treating each client, regardless of size with the same high level of respect.
- Our commitment to your company doesn’t end once your new system is up and running. As long as we are your RingCentral partner, you will always have friendly, knowledgeable support staff available to assist you.
Whether you are just beginning the search for the right cloud VOIP solution for your business, have already decided on RingCentral Office, or you've been using it for a while now, we have the expertise you need to make the most of RingCentral Cloud VOIP. Our consultants will work hard to understand your business and IT requirements so that we can make recommendations that make sense for your systems, your budget and schedule.