Dynamics GP Extended Pack
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Extended Pack, available for a one time, flat fee that covers all users, is designed for businesses that need a solution to manage more than just financials, distribution and human resources. It includes manufacturing software functionality as well as project accounting, field service management and advanced forecasting and budgeting capabilities. The Extended Pack for Microsoft Dynamics GP offers everything you need to:
- Facilitate and manage the creation of goods
- Handle billing for professional services, construction, or any similar type of organization
- Keep tight control over your finances
Below is a table listing all the modules included in the Microsoft Dynamics GP Extended Pack, organized by business function. Click any of the links in the table to get a more detailed description of the modules included in that category.
- Business Intelligence
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Forecaster Unlimited Users
- Advanced Distribution
- Advanced Picking
- Available to Promise
- Returns Management
- Manufacturing Bill of Materials
- Manufacturing Order Processing
- Master Production Scheduling
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Project Accounting
- Project Time and Expense
- Contract Administration
- Service Call
- Depot Management
- Preventive Maintenance
Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Microsoft Forecaster Unlimited—Forecast accurate budgets and gain control of the entire budgeting and planning process. Coordinate plans dynamically and collaborate easily with your management team. One named user license included; additional licenses available at an additional cost.
Supply Chain Management
- Distribution Suite—(Includes Advanced Distribution & Advanced Picking) Smoothly tailor distribution to control speed, accuracy, and costs with Dynamics GP. For example, create user defined sales fulfillment process flows, define process holds, and ensure that all drop-ship line items meet requirements. Additionally, help improve visibility, reduce overhead, and increase accuracy for tailored picking routines that meet each site’s business requirements, bin sequence, or method of operation.
- Available to Promise—Help ensure the proper inventory is available at the right time to meet customer needs, make firm delivery promises, and boost profitability by being able to predict when inventory is available. This functionality uses purchasing, inventory and sales information to determine when inventory will be available to sell.
- Returns Management—Generate RMAs from historical customer invoices, service calls, or manually; Return the item to the vendor or fix it and automatically transfer items from the returns warehouse to the main warehouse.
- Manufacturing Bill of Materials–Maximize production efficiency, support time-to-market goals, and cut inventory costs across the extended enterprise by using this manufacturing ERP software to tightly integrate different types of bills and customized definitions into your manufacturing operations.
- Manufacturing Order Processing–Track and efficiently manage the entire cycle of order processing, including detailed production costs, work orders, routings, outsourcing, and work center definitions with this manufacturing ERP software.
- Manufacturing Suite–Includes Capacity Requirements Planning, Engineering Change Management, Job Costing, Quality Assurance, Sales Configurator, Sales Forecasting.
- Master Production Scheduling–Gather information from sales forecasts to form a single, comprehensive production schedule and automatically create manufacturing orders.
- Materials Requirements Planning—Gain the deep visibility into material requirements you’d expect from manufacturing ERP software that can translate into more effective resource planning thereby helping to reduce stock outages, drive down inventory costs, and streamline the production process.
- Project Accounting—Maintain tight control over project direction, costs, execution, and budget; ensure accurate billing and accounting through tight integration with Dynamics GP’s financials, inventory, and accounts receivable.
Customer Relationship Management
- Contract Administration—Maintain unlimited contract price books, monitor profitability against service calls, and recognize revenues through five different methods.
- Service Call Management—Track and update new and historical service calls against a contract, service warranty, and current inventory. Time execution, coordinate customer schedules, assign appropriately skilled technicians, and escalate calls automatically.
- Depot Management—Track parts, labor, and expense details. Create a Parts Usage report. Manage spare parts and trunk-and-lot-tracked stock inventory.
- Preventive Maintenance—Forecast purchasing and scheduling requirements based on time in service or product usage. Coordinate open service requests with upcoming preventive maintenance calls. Track details of Preventive Maintenance activities.
Want to Learn More About Dynamics GP?
As a leading Microsoft Partner, we have been working with Dynamics GP since 1991. In that time, we have helped hundreds of organizations boost productivity and streamline operations with Microsoft Dynamics GP. Simply fill out the form to learn about our support options, register for your custom demo, or to request more information.