ERP Selection: Look Before You Leap Into the Cloud
Cut through the hype and technical jargon that typically follows any discussion about ERP selection and cloud computing. This no nonsense whitepaper was written to help you, the CFO ask the right questions as you move through the ERP selection process. Learn to ask educated questions that will help you compare the benefits and risks of deploying your new ERP accounting system in the cloud versus a traditional on premise deployment.
What you’ll learn:
- What is the cloud?
- What are the benefits of moving to the cloud?
- What potential risks are involved?
- What about security? How can I keep my data safe?
- How do I choose the right licensing structure for me?
- How do I compare the cost of cloud and traditional on premise ERP deployments?
And more… Simplify the ERP selection process.
Download the white paper now! Just fill out the form above.
About Intelligent Technologies Inc.
Intelligent Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991 as a full-service technology company by two certified public accountants (CPAs). We serve clients nationwide from our office in Greensboro, NC.
Our professional staff specializes in ERP software selection, accounting software implementation and systems integration work. We maintain strong business connections with leading accounting software companies so we can provide expert advice to our clients. We add value to our clients by advising on strategic, operational and technical issues that impact their business.
Why Work with Us
- We possess 20+ years’ ERP implementation experience.
- All of our consultants are fully certified in the products they support.
- We specialize in Crystal and SSRS report writing as well as SQL scripting
- We have vast experience integrating the ERP systems we support with other software such as Concur HR, proprietary payment solutions etc.
- When you partner with us, you get a company that cares about your success. We pride ourselves on treating each client, regardless of size with the same high level of respect.
- Our commitment to your company doesn’t end once your new system is up and running. As long as we are your ERP partner, you will always have friendly, knowledgeable support staff available to assist you with your enterprise Resource planning system.
- We provide a detailed, personalized proposal after completing a needs analysis. Then, our customized, cost-effective solutions are designed to meet your exact requirements.