Why So Many Businesses Choose Disaster Recovery and Backup Solutions from Carbonite
What good is data protection that doesn’t fit? Carbonite business backup & recovery that we offer as a part of our SimplicITI managed services ticks all the boxes for power, security and simplicity. But we leave out complexity and overkill. Because what works for large enterprises doesn’t fit small and midsize businesses.
- Cloud & hybrid backup
- Storage for workstations, external hard drives, network-attached storage, file servers, databases, live applications and Hyper-V
- Bare Metal Recovery for full system restore in minutes, not days.
- Hot backup eliminates downtime
- Access files remotely
Easy to Use
- Advanced customization options
- View current and pending backups
- Monitor backup capacity
Growth Without Penalties
- Affordable pricing for small and midsize businesses
- The best deal in backup, hands down. Unlike our competitors, Carbonite doesn’t charge per-computer fees.
In-Flight and At-Rest Security
- 128- and 256-bit encryption (private key option available)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data transmission
- Supports HIPAA, FERPA & GLBA compliance
Explore Carbonite’s Server Protection Products
IT Pros know: disasters come in many forms. Any one of them can lead to data loss. Whether it’s a storm, a virus or human error, any threat to your data is a threat to a business. Carbonite’s backup and disaster recovery solutions with hybrid backup and Bare Metal Restore (BMR) help you recover from data loss and return to business as usual in minutes, not days. With seamless protection for unlimited servers and external storage devices, Carbonite is the perfect fit for small to midsize businesses.
Videos and White Papers
Whether you’re an existing Carbonite Sever Protection user or are just starting to research backup and disaster recovery systems for your business, we have a wide variety of resources for you to explore.
Explore our collection of Carbonite White Papers
Explore our collection of Carbonite videos