INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGIES, INC’S NEWS & TIPS BLOG
New Gartner Report Helps You Find the Best ERP for Manufacturing Industry
Laura Schomaker, Marketing Associate
January 3, 2019
No two business’ needs are exactly alike. This is particularly true with manufacturing and distribution businesses. Their needs differ vastly from those who sell, services or finished goods. Because manufacturers and distributors have unique needs, finding the right ERP can be tricky. To help businesses in these industries with their search, Gartner has released its first ever “Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Project Centric Midsize Enterprises.”
If you’re part of the ERP buying process and you find yourself lost in the weeds comparing all your options, this may be just what the doctor ordered. With its latest Magic quadrant, the well-respected researchers at Gartner have compared the pros and cons of each of the most popular ERP systems as they relate to the specific needs of manufacturing and distribution businesses.
This report is a great tool for anyone who’s looking for the best ERP for manufacturing industry
In it, you will find:
- Five features you should look for in any cloud ERP you’re considering.
- An in-depth look at how the top 15 cloud ERP solutions compare.
- To the point advice. The report lists pros and cons of each system tested.
- Explanations of the 15 key criteria Gartner used in its evaluation of each system. We recommend looking at this section first, so you can decide which criteria are most important to your business and focus your attention on the solutions that excel in those areas.
- Expert predictions from Gartner on what’s to come in the constantly shifting, ever-growing cloud ERP landscape.
Stop struggling to find the best ERP for manufacturing industry. Start with recommendations from the ERP experts at Gartner to save yourself countless hours and headaches. Download the report for free now!
Still have questions about what to look for when choosing the best ERP for manufacturing industry? Contact us today. Our experts have nearly 3 decades helping manufacturing businesses of all shapes and sizes find the right technology to help them reach their goals.
Other Posts You May Enjoy