Additionally, successful candidates must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, IT, finance, computer science, or other related field
- Be able to work well with others
- Maintain a professional image.
- Have knowledge of SSRS, reporting and SQL Server querying.
- Be willing to travel as needed (most trips will not be overnight)
What we offer teammates in return for their hard work and dedication:
- A competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Short and long-term disability
- FSA (flexible spending account)
Does this Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant opportunity sound like it may be a great fit for you or someone you know? Great! We can’t wait to meet you. But first, please take a few minutes to watch this short video. It will tell you everything you need to know about this position, what it takes to be successful in it, and give you an inside look at our company. Application instructions are given at the end of the video. Or if you prefer, you may also apply via our website.