- How Dynamics 365, a SaaS Customer Support Solution Helps You Build Customer Loyalty
- How Dynamics 365, A SaaS Field Sales Software System Shortens Sales Cycles and Boosts Conversion Rates
Jim has successfully modernized the sales process, made his sales team more efficient and shortened his company’s sales cycle. But now, because everything happened pretty quickly, the field service reps are having trouble keeping up.
Not wanting to lose any of these new customers due to a poor service experience, Jim’s boss has once again asked him and a team of colleagues to find a solution. Just like last time, Jim looks and Dynamics 365 first to see if it offers field service business software solution to meet his needs. Again, he is happily surprised to find that there is.
Key features of the Dynamics 365 field service business software that caught his eye
- Integrated customer communications–Dynamics 365 field service business software offers many tools to keep service teams in touch with customers. It would allow XYZ Corporation’s service techs to easily inform a customer if their appointment time had changed due to unforeseen circumstances. An inability to do this well is one of the top reasons many former customers switched from XYZ to a competitor.
- Intelligent scheduling and inventory management–Dynamics 365 field service business software helps ensure that you always assign the best person to each job, and that they have the right tools. These improved planning features would help XYZ Corporation’s service techs solve more issues on the first try. Thus, boosting customer satisfaction and helping the service techs to become more efficient.
- Contract management–Dynamics 365 field service business software makes it easy to stay on top of service contract details. This feature was especially appealing to Jim because XYZ Corporation has both business and residential customers and offers a wide variety of products and services. Therefore, they have several types of service contracts, plus various SLA’s and discounts that go with each. Keeping all this information straight was often difficult for the service techs,especially when they were new to the job.
Want to learn more about Dynamics 365 field service business software and how it may help your business?
And, we hope you will stay tuned for the next post in this blog series where we will look at why XYZ Corporation chose Dynamics 365 for talent to help them find the best new hires for their growing business.