If you read the first installment of this blog series, you probably remember Jim, the sales executive at XYZ Corporation who was in desperate need of a solution to boost his company sales, while increasing customer satisfaction. Last time, he found the customer service solution he needed to get insight into the customer’s needs and empower his customer service agents.
Today, he is turning his attention to researching sales solutions. If you are sales executive, like Jim, you can probably relate the issue he is looking to solve, which is:
Lack of insight into lead quality. This results in Jim and his team treating every lead the same. But, by doing that, they are wasting time and resources chasing after the leads that will never amount to a sale. Jim often compares their current sales process to throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping something will stick.
Does this sound familiar? If it does, your sales team, like Jim’s is not as efficient as it could be.
Because Jim knows Dynamics 365 is modular, and the system is working so well for his customer service team, that is the first place he looks when searching for a sales solution. He is excited to find that Dynamics 365 does offer a field sales software solution, and it looks like exactly what the doctor ordered.
This field sales software solution caught his attention for many reasons, specifically, it
- Allowed him to see his pipeline from end to end and track leads in one central location.
- Is cloud-based, meaning his sales team could access the system on their mobile devices when traveling in their territories. By contrast, the legacy system they had been using only allowed sales team members to update records when they were in the office. So, the completeness and accuracy of XYZ Corporation’s CRM records suffered.
- Is part of a larger business management system that XYZ Corporation can easily add to as they grow.
- Offers actionable insight on where you should focus your efforts to make the sale.
- Is continually added to by an ecosystem of talented developers. The already powerful system could keep up with XYZ’s growth and the ever shifting sales trends.
- Integrates seamlessly with Office 365. Like many other corporations, XYZ depends on Microsoft Office programs, like Word, Excel and Outlook every day. Dynamics 365 for Sales connects directly to these programs so that Jim and his sales team could spend less time reentering data and never have to wonder if they’re looking at the most up-to-date information.
- Now, that Jim and his sales team have moved from their legacy CRM system to Dynamics 365 for Sales. They are much more productive and are well on their way to exceeding their sales goals. If you want to be like Jim and XYZ Corporation and modernize your sales process for improved revenue and efficiency, look no further than Dynamics 365 for Sales.
If you missed the first post in this blog series, you can catch up here.
And, stay tuned for the next installment where Jim will be searching for a field service solution to boost customer satisfaction and loyalty.