Put Cloud ERP to work in your business to capitalize on the all the benefits modern technology has to offer.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
Over the past decade, the coming of age of the Internet, mobile and cloud technology has fundamentally changed the way many businesses operate. And, there is no doubt that the speed with which new trends empowered by technology are introduced will only increase in the future. The great news is that the tools organizations need to keep up with today’s changing pace of business are easier to afford and more powerful than ever before. Technology that was only available to the largest and wealthiest companies just a few years ago is now within reach for businesses of all sizes.
So, we’ve developed this white paper specifically with the small to medium size business audience in mind. Its goal is to explain some of the most popular trends in business computing help you understand how you can put cloud ERP to work in your business and capitalize on the following opportunities.
- Keeping up with a mobile workforce
- IT moving to the background
- The “Internet of Things”
- Security challenges as a side effect of mobile and cloud adoption
- The growing complexity of compliance
- Digital natives moving up the corporate ladder
- The quest for business intelligence through data analysis
Download the white paper now! Just fill out the form above!
About Intelligent Technologies Inc.
Intelligent Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991 as a full-service technology company by two certified public accountants (CPAs). We serve clients nationwide from our office in Greensboro, NC.
Our professional staff specializes in ERP software selection, accounting software implementation and systems integration work. We maintain strong business connections with leading accounting software companies so we can provide expert advice to our clients. We add value to our clients by advising on strategic, operational and technical issues that impact their business.
Why Work with Us
- We possess 20+ years’ enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementation experience.
- All of our consultants are fully certified in the products they support.
- We specialize in Crystal and SSRS report writing as well as SQL scripting
- We have vast experience integrating the enterprise resource planning systems we support with other software such as Concur HR, proprietary payment solutions etc.
- When you partner with us, you get a company that cares about your success. We pride ourselves on treating each client, regardless of size with the same high level of respect.
- Our commitment to your company doesn’t end once your new system is up and running. As long as we are your ERP partner, you will always have friendly, knowledgeable support staff available to assist you with your enterprise Resource planning system.
- We provide a detailed, personalized proposal after completing a needs analysis. Then, our customized, cost-effective solutions are designed to meet your exact requirements.