Searching for alternatives to Quickbooks? Consider Acumatica
Why So Many Companies Looking For Alternatives To QuickBooks Choose Acumatica
QuickBooks and similar other entry-level accounting systems are very popular among small businesses due to the fact that they’re economical and easy to use. However, many small businesses soon find that the accounting software they used to start their business is now holding them back.
Not quite sure you’re ready to take the leap and replace QuickBooks? Our tips for researching alternatives to QuickBooks cover the warning signs you should be on the lookout for.
Already familiar with those? Let’s use them to explore how Acumatica stacks up against QuickBooks.
- How easy is the system to learn and use?
Everyone knows that user adoption is key to the success of a new business system implementation, if users are frustrated or intimidated by the system, they won’t use it and therefore its benefits will never be fully realized. But, this is one area in which Acumatica really stands out among the competition. Because it is completely browser-based, Acumatica is extremely easy to learn and use. If you know how to use a web browser you can use Acumatica. There is no additional software to master, so training time is minimal.
Watch this quick user interface demo to see the latest version of Acumatica in action.
- Does this solution support different work styles?
Again, because Acumatica is completely browser-based, you can use it on virtually any device, anywhere you have an Internet connection. The system was designed to automatically adjust itself to different screen sizes, so no matter whether you’re working on your desktop in the office, tablet in the airport, or on your phone as you’re on your way to that big meeting, Acumatica provides the same user-friendly experience, adapted to your specific device.
- Does the vendor offer deployment options that fit my needs?
Another quality that makes Acumatica standout among other alternatives to QuickBooks, is the fact that it gives users so many deployment options. With Acumatica you can buy a software license and deploy it on your own servers in-house, or purchase it as software as a service (SaaS). And, if your needs change down the road, you can always change your deployment model. With Acumatica you are never locked in.
- What kind of after sales support does the vendor offer?
Acumatica is updated regularly. These updates bring users additional functionality and allow them to capitalize on the latest advancements in web technology. Like many other ERP solutions, it is sold through a network of partners like Intelligent Technologies, Inc. and when you choose to work with us, our friendly team of experts will walk you through the entire process, from software selection to implementation through customization, if needed all the way post implementation training and support.
- Does the vendor understand the needs of small to medium-sized business?
At Intelligent Technologies we have over 25 years’ experience working with small to medium-sized businesses in a wide variety of industries, including pharmaceutical/medical technology, professional services, hospitality and manufacturing.
In addition, we understand that each business is unique and if needed, we have the expertise and tools necessary to customize Acumatica to fit your business requirements.
Additional reasons why businesses like yours choose Acumatica when they’re looking for alternatives to QuickBooks
- Automate business processes – Acumatica eliminates time-consuming duplicate data entry and other manual work. Purchase order approvals, sales quote approvals timesheet entry and expense report submissions are just a few of the many tasks Acumatica can help you automate.
- Deliver real-time reporting – because it’s browser-based and available anytime, anywhere Acumatica can deliver real-time reporting to users exactly when they need it, regardless of where they are at the time. Furthermore, with its customizable chart of accounts you can see reports by product, office or department.
- Support global business – Acumatica offers a single integrated system that can manage multiple currencies, languages and entities with ease. With it, you can perform currency translations, revaluations and consolidation across product lines and offices. Thereby simplifying international accounting and reporting.
- Deliver a comprehensive audit trail – Acumatica makes its simple to understand the who, when and where around each transaction’s entry and approval. Achieving your compliance goals has never been easier.
- Integrate seamlessly with other systems – In addition to delivering a complete set of accounting, purchasing, inventory management and CRM capabilities, Acumatica offers additional tools for importing or exporting data, and its robust API offers the flexibility you need to integrate it with external tools, like tax or payroll services.
Not quite convinced? Explore Acumatica in greater detail
Want more information?
Infographic: Acumatica Vs. QuickBooks
See at a glance how Acumatica stacks up against QuickBooks.
When you trade in your ill-fitting accounting system for one that connects all your people and data together, you give yourself one leg up over the competition, become more adaptable and improve your business’s financial stability.
Let us help you turn your accounting system from something that’s holding you back to something that empowers you to be more agile and reach your full potential. Contact us today! Call (336) 315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right hand side of the screen to send us an email.