Need an Alternative to Quickbooks? Upgrade to Dynamics GP
Why so many companies looking for an alternative to QuickBooks turn to Microsoft Dynamics GP and Intelligent Technologies Inc.
If you’ve outgrown your entry level accounting solution and have been looking for an alternative to QuickBooks for a while now, you are probably familiar with the five key questions our experts suggest you ask during the evaluation process. If not, learn more about the best way to choose an alternative to QuickBooks here.
Now, using those key questions as our guide, let’s see how Dynamics GP stacks up as an alternative to QuickBooks
- How easy is the system to learn and use?
Being a Microsoft product, Dynamics GP is built to look and feel like the Office products you’ve used for years. That means you and your team will be able to get up to speed with your new ERP system quickly. Dynamics GP is a unique alternative to QuickBooks in that when you upgrade to it you won’t have to spend a lot of valuable time participating in training or adapting to an unfamiliar interface. In addition to looking and feeling a lot like Microsoft office Dynamics GP also offers a user experience that is tailored to each person’s role within the organization. Users can easily set up customized dashboards to conveniently display the information that is most important to them.
- Does the solution support different work styles?
For users working outside the office or those needing to access Dynamics GP on their mobile devices, a handy web client is available. First introduced with Dynamics GP 2013, the web client makes it easy for users to access the system anytime, anywhere without needing a VPN or remote desktop access. All you need is a web browser and your GP Web client credentials.
As it stands right now, much of Dynamics GP’s financial, supply chain management/manufacturing and business intelligence/reporting capabilities are available through the web client. Additional features will be added regularly, including those around human resources, project accounting and field services to make it even easier for users to work on the go.
- Does the vendor offer deployment options that fit my needs?
Many companies looking at Microsoft Dynamics GP as an alternative to QuickBooks are looking for a system that lets them choose from a variety of deployment options. Dynamics GP can be deployed either on premise or in the cloud, hosted by a partner like Intelligent Technologies Inc. Either way, you remain in control of your data and always know where it is stored. To learn more about Dynamics GP hosting by Intelligent Technologies, click here.
- What kind of after sales support does the vendor offer?
Microsoft Dynamics GP which is updated twice every calendar year, is sold and supported through a worldwide network of partners like Intelligent Technologies. And, when you choose to work with us you get access to our expert team who will walk you through the entire process, from software selection through implementation to training and support. Learn more about what sets Intelligent Technologies Inc. apart from other Microsoft partners.
- Does the vendor understand the needs of small and midsize business?
At Intelligent Technologies Inc. we have over 25 years’ experience serving small to medium-size businesses just like yours. We specialize in a wide variety of industries including, hospitality professional services, manufacturing, distribution and logistics, financial services and pharmaceuticals/medical technology to name a few. Learn more about our industry expertise.
Furthermore, we understand that each business has unique needs and we have the expertise to help you customize Dynamics GP or any of the other business management solutions we offer to fit your specific needs.
Additional reasons why so many companies choose Microsoft Dynamics GP when they are looking for an alternative to QuickBooks
- Rich feature set – Microsoft Dynamics GP goes way beyond financials, it offers industry-leading functionality that touches almost every aspect of your business including, human resources, project accounting, distribution, service, manufacturing and more.
- Scalability – Microsoft Dynamics GP in conjunction with Microsoft SQL Server can be scaled for hundreds of users and allow space users to work simultaneously, no matter whether they are utilizing the same or different areas of the application.
- User-friendly business intelligence – Right out of the box, Dynamics GP offers includes approximately double the number of reports that are available in QuickBooks and these reports can be easily customized to meet your organization’s unique needs. Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics GP includes a variety of business intelligence tools that empower users to gain deep insight into the business and share information between departments with ease.
- Proven ROI – A nucleus research study found that 87% of small and medium-size businesses that adopt Microsoft Dynamics GP as their business management system achieve a positive ROI on their deployment and see payback within 21 months on average.
Not quite convinced? Explore Dynamics GP in greater detail
Want more information?
Infographic: 7 Strategic Ways to Grow Your Business with Microsoft Dynamics
See at a glance how Microsoft’s popular business management solutions support your growth goals.