SimplicITI Touch 5 Landing Page
Are you prepared for a disaster?Don't leave your data to chance!
Our backup and recovery solution delivers
Manage backup sets, bandwidth settings, retention policies, security settings and notifications, and monitor backups and storage from any connected device through the web-based portal.
What sets us apart
Why so many small and medium sized businesses trust their IT needs to us.
Over the last 25 years we’ve helped hundreds of small and medium sized businesses find and implement the technology their business needs to succeed.
We have an in depth understanding of a wide range of industries, such as hospitality, manufacturing, professional services, distribution and pharmaceuticals.
We build long term relationships with our customers that go far beyond being a solutions vendor. You can count on us to be there to answer your questions long after the sale.
Don’t just take our word for it. What our customers say about us.
No matter how large we grow, we won’t ever have to worry about increasing staff to keep pace and we’ll always remain highly efficient and highly integrated.Kirby Mitchels
Intelligent Technologies is a personal service. Everyone has their field of expertise. The way things are done now is amazing, efficient, easy. One of my favorite things is that for all of us they are just a phone call away.Melissa Avent
Hybrid (local & cloud) backup protects business data no matter what the situation.
- Back up locally, to the cloud or both
- Local backup enables fastest possible recovery time
- Cloud backup ensures disaster preparedness
- Back up to DAS, NAS and SAN
- Granular protection of system state, databases, live applications & Hyper-V
Scheduling and Management
Custom settings and scheduling eliminate network bottlenecks.
- Manage backup sets, retention policies, security settings and notifications
- Monitor backups and storage from any connected device through the web-based portal
- Perform full, incremental or differential backups for more efficient, more frequent backups and more relevant recovery points
- Bandwidth settings and user-defined throttling preserves network bandwidth
Security and Compliance
We fully support compliance for regulated industries.
- 256-bit private key encryption option
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Minimum 128-bit encryption by default
- Support for FERPA, GLBA and HIPAA compliance
- Carbonite is certified with SOC 2 (SAS 70) standards
Carbonite’s business support team is available 7 days a week by phone, email or chat to help you install and manage your backup or restore your data.
- Image Backup & Bare Metal Restore (BMR)—Image backup protects system state, OS, applications, files and settings in one pass. Restore to new, existing or dissimilar hardware from bare metal with no OS or other software installation required.
- Hyper-V Image Backup—Carbonite offers complete snapshot protection with full backup capability. Protect Hyper-V VMs at the hypervisor level, schedule full and incremental backups flexibly and frequently, and restore VM disks to any local machine.
- Exchange Online Backup—Exchange backup gives admins more control in managing settings and policies, including mailbox-level backup of Exchange Online mail and calendars and cross-user data restore between local Exchange and Office 365.
- Custom Backup Policies—Create custom backup policies by group, role, device, etc. and centrally manage users and backups through the Carbonite dashboard.
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Don’t wait for disaster to strike! Prepare today with a full featured, yet affordable backup and recovery solution. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.
Address: 12 Oak Branch Drive Suite C, Greensboro, NC 27407