AT&T Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN) Service
AT&T Wide Area Network (WWAN) Overview
So, you already have a Wide Area Network or have decided to create one for your business. Creating the WAN that your business needs often comes with certain challenges, including:
- Maintaining reliable and secure connectivity.
- Getting connectivity where and when you need it.
- Finding a cost-effective solution that has the features you need.
Use them with, or as an alternative to wireline solutions. Either way, wireless WAN options from AT&T can help your business stay connected. But that’s not all. They can also be set up faster than traditional solutions.
How AT&T’s Wireless WAN Works
AT&T’s wireless WAN service allows your offices and/or or equipment to connect to AT&T’s mobility network. All you need is a cellular ready router that’s connected to the Internet or a dedicated line. Wireless WAN offers an effective alternative to ISDN backup connections. Or, it can also be your primary connection in places where other options aren’t available.
AT&T’s Wireless WAN services include:
- AccessMyLAN from AT&T – Get secure, remote access to your network. And in turn, drive down costs, increase security, and improve productivity.
- Business Connect – Enable machine to machine communication with flexible wireless data plans.
- AT&T Private Mobile Connection – Access your critical data from virtually anywhere. Take advantage of the expansive AT&T wireless network.
AT&T Wireless WAN (WWAN) Features at a Glance
Wireless WANs are quicker to install than traditional landlines. They also offer the added benefit of being able to move quickly and easily.
Choose the design and security options that work for your business. And, since Wireless WAN is available anywhere the AT&T network covers, it is an ideal backup solution.
Easily set up and connect new office to your company network anywhere in AT&T’s US service area.
Examples of Common Business Uses for Wireless Wide Area Networks (WWAN)
WWAN Use #1 As the primary connection
This is useful where wired networks are not practical. A few examples include:
- ATMs or Kiosks
- Point-Of-Sale terminals
- Branch offices
- Temporary locations
- Remote monitoring and measurement equipment
WWAN Use #2 As a backup source of connectivity
A Wireless WAN offers cost-effective, diverse backup for your data and applications. Wireless WANs deploy quickly. So, they’re a smart choice for things like:
- Temporary, remote, or new locations,
- Disaster response
- Mobile workers
AT&T Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN) Service Helps Your Business
- Improve disaster preparedness – Stop depending only on your landline. When your landline service goes out, don’t panic. Relax knowing your data and applications are on the AT&T wireless network. (covers over 99% of Americans).
- Tighten security – AT&T’s private mobile connection offers highly secure access to your most important apps.
- Increase productivity – Give remote and traveling workers access to the information they need.
- Improve agility – Expand your business with ease. Connect new locations or remote workers, quicker and cheaper than ever before.
- Reduce spending – Wireless WAN may cost less than wireline for backup, or telemetry use. It can also be a cost-effective choice for applications that do not need a lot of bandwidth.
- Improve collaboration—Connect locations and remote workers together in a single network. Make it easy for them to share ideas and information.
Why Choose AT&T Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN) Services from Intelligent Technologies, Inc?
We’ve served the technology needs of SMBs for over 25 years. Additionally, AT&T has been around for over 100 years. And, in that time has served more than 3.5 million businesses, of all shapes and sizes.
The human touch
If you need help with your AT&T WWAN services, our friendly NC based staff will be there. No more calling a busy 1-800 number just to be put on hold or wade through frustrating menus.
Rest assured we have what it takes to meet your networking needs now and in the future. To become an AT&T solution provider, Intelligent Technologies, Inc. met stringent requirements. Then, a demanding on-boarding process trained us in AT&T products, services, & processes.
Want more information?
AT&T Wireless WAN Brief
A quick overview of AT&T’s Wireless WAN and its deployment options.
AT&T AccessMyLAN Brief
A quick overview of AT&T’s AccessMyLAN service and its features.
AT&T Private Mobile Connection Brief
A quick overview of AT&T’s Private Mobile Connection service and its features.
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Get the cost effective, feature-rich networking services your business deserves. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.
Address: 12 Oak Branch Drive Suite C, Greensboro, NC 27407