Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 is now available!
Dynamics SL 2015 brings with a bunch of exciting new features, a few of the major ones include:
- Web Apps—A replacement for Business Portal, these browser based apps provide a faster, easier way to enter data into Dynamics SL. The apps that are currently available or coming soon include, Project Expense, Project Time Entry, Project Analyst and Project Time and Expense Approval.
- Basic Resource Planning—This extremely useful new dashboard is specifically designed to give users way to quickly visualize the available resources in conjunction with the projects and tasks that are awaiting completion. That way, you can be sure you are utilizing all available resources efficiently without overloading any of them.
- One Click Email Functionality—Email reports easily without leaving Crystal reports.
- Improved Reporting Options—Free yourself from the constraints of the 8 report formats that were available in Dynamics SL 2011. With SL 2015, you can enjoy an unlimited number of report formats. And, if you have a customized report format that you plan to use again and again, you now have the option to save it as your default.
- Enhanced Quick Query—Connect your data to Excel with ease and use its powerful tools like Pivot Tables perform in depth analysis.
For a more in depth look at the new features in this latest release, download the Dynamics SL 2015 brochure.
Want to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 and how it can help your project driven organization complete more projects on time and budget? Explore the tabs above, give us a call at (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right hand side of the screen.