Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Bring Your Microsoft Dynamics Online with Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 moves Microsoft Dynamics online and combines all the best business tools Microsoft has to offer in on a single platform that’s available anytime, anywhere. It delivers:
- Comprehensive Integration—Manage your entire business (financials, service, sales and operations) using a single solution with the option to extend it with additional applications like Payroll, CRM, banking or custom APIs. The sky is the limit.
- Go from Quote to Cash Without Leaving Office— Dynamics 365 takes Microsoft Outlook far beyond a simple email and calendaring solution. Because the two systems are so deeply intertwined, you can set up vendors and customers, handle quotes and orders and mail invoices, without ever leaving Outlook. And, quickly export any of this data to word and Excel to create professional looking outgoing documents.
- Flexibility to meet your specific needs — Microsoft PowerApps, an ever-growing catalog of Dynamics 365 add-ons is available to help you customize the system for the way you do business.
- Secure and Automate Business Processes—Get more done in less time with a host of features entry level accounting systems just can’t offer— enterprise-level security, easy to define workflows and audit trails audit trails. And, easily develop workflows that incorporate your other cloud services with Microsoft Flow.
- Complete Visibility —Centralize data from across departments, including accounting, purchasing, sales and customer service for a truly complete look inside your business. Your data is continuously updated, so you can visualize trends, avoid issues and delight your customers.
- Intelligence Where and When You Need It —Keep your staff up to date with a variety of easy to share reports like sales, inventory, order status and key performance indicators (KPIs). And, empower users to create custom reports for faster decision making.
- Deeper Insights with Advanced Analytics—Access, manipulate and analyze data across many dimensions for impromptu, custom reporting. Transform data into to actionable intelligence with Power BI, a tool that offers the capability create insightful dashboards that harness the power of predictive analysis, the Internet of things and big data.
- Fast Setup —Handle common business tasks like quotes, orders, purchasing, invoicing, reporting and cash management from day one. Because Dynamics 365 moves Microsoft Dynamics online, it’s easy to setup and manage.
- An Instantly Comfortable User Experience — Using Dynamics 365 feels just like working in Word, Excel and Outlook. So, you can spend less time training while realizing a quicker adoption rate.
- Anytime, Anywhere Availability —Get the robust features you need on any device (laptop, desktop, phone, tablet) or platform (Android, iOS, and Windows). Since Dynamics 365 delivers Microsoft Dynamics online, you can always expect a consistent and secure experience.
- Serious Growth Potential —Start by purchasing only the features you need now and add others easily as your business grows. With Dynamics 365’s scalable database and flexible applications managing and adapting growth becomes much simpler.
To learn whether Dynamics 365 is right for your business to get started implementing it, call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.