Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics on cloud. Is it right for me?
Dynamics 365 puts Microsoft Dynamics on cloud. It’s the next generation of intelligent business applications designed to help organizations be nimbler. Imagine turning your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within Office tools you already know like Excel, Word and Outlook. Get a complete picture of your business and make smarter decisions, with built-in intelligence and reports, available when and where you need them.
When you run your business with Microsoft Dynamics on cloud, it’s easy to change and adapt at your own pace without IT. Start with what you need, quickly and easily, then be ready for growth.
Does your current software leave you:
- Spending too much time entering and reentering data—Does your accounting system not include all the functionality you really need, or is it unable to talk to your other business applications? Either of these scenarios lead you to waste valuable time looking for workarounds and reinputting data. With Dynamics 365, all your business applications can freely communicate with each other, so you only need to enter information once.
- Wishing reporting was easier—Are disconnected business applications making it very difficult to share information between departments and as a result, it takes days or weeks to put together the types of reports you need to make important business decisions? With Microsoft Dynamics on cloud you get a completely integrated system, so all the important information about your business is stored in one place. Therefore, creating reports that give you a clear picture of where your business stands at any point in time is a snap.
- Frustrated and ready to try something new, but afraid change will be too disruptive—Since Dynamics 365 is a cloud application, we can get it up and running much quicker than traditional systems. Switching to Microsoft Dynamics on cloud will be a change for the better that doesn’t get in the way of the day to day running of your business.
Not quite ready to take the next step?
Keep scrolling to learn more about how Dynamics 365 and Intelligent Technologies can help you reach your business goals.
What we bring to the table
- Since opening our doors 25 years ago, we have helped hundreds of organizations utilize the business solutions that we offer to streamline their processes and improve their productivity.
- Each of our consultants are seasoned, friendly professionals who possess on average 12 years of experience working with the products they support, which means that they have the knowledge and creativity needed to help you make the most of your business software investment.
- We are no stranger to the cloud or the needs of cloud customers. We have been hosting Microsoft Dynamics GP on our own in house servers for a variety of clients for many years now. And, we also sell and support other cloud applications for small and medium sized businesses, including Acumatica Cloud ERP, RingCentral Cloud VOIP service and Office 365.
- We have the development know how to make sure the system you purchase from us fits your business like a glove. No customization request is too simple or complex.
- We possess MS Dynamics GP reporting expertise that is second to none. If for any reason, you need a report that is not one of the hundreds provided out of the box in Dynamics 365, our in-house reporting gurus can create a custom one just for you.
- The relationship we build with each of our clients goes far beyond being a simple solutions vendor. We strive to be a trusted business partner and are committed to treating each one of our clients regardless of their size with the same stellar level of customer service and respect.
- We understand that choosing a business software solution can be a confusing and sometimes intimidating process. That’s why, when you choose to work with Intelligent Technologies Inc. you can rest easy knowing that we will be there with you throughout the entire selection and implementation process. Our expert consultants are always available to answer any questions you may have, or to brainstorm appropriate, cost-effective solutions to any issues that may arise along the way.
- Our commitment to your company doesn’t end once your new system is up and running. In fact, it has just begun. We offer a wide variety of services for existing clients, including on-site training, ongoing support and other educational opportunities, such as webinars, seminars and timely email communications designed to keep you up-to-date on the latest news & tips.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Intelligent Technologies is a personal service. Everyone has their field of expertise. The way things are done now is amazing, efficient, easy. One of my favorite things is that for all of us they are just a phone call away.”
Business Administrator, Clemmons Pallet and Skid Works
Dive Deeper into Dynamics 365
Interested in upgrading from your entry level accounting software to Microsoft Dynamics on cloud? Here’s all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Dynamics 365 Videos and White Papers
Still not quite sure if Dynamics 365 is the best choice for you? These additional resources will help make the decision easier.
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Move your financial and business management software to the cloud Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.
Address: 12 Oak Branch Drive Suite C, Greensboro, NC 27407