Accumatica Cloud Accounting Software
Acumatica cloud accounting software: What it is and what sets it apart from competitors.
Acumatica is a unique cloud accounting solution that adapts to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). Just because it was born in the cloud and is browser based, don’t be fooled into thinking that this innovate accounting/ERP solution can’t deliver the robust capabilities your SMB demands. Acumatica is made up of four different suites: Financial Management, Distribution Management, Customer Management, and Project Accounting, all of which are highly customizable.
Small and medium sized businesses choose Acumatica over other cloud accounting systems because it’s:
- Easy to use, you can:
- Work from anywhere, on any device.
- Access all of the system’s features using just a browser without sacrificing performance.
- Collaborate in real time with the latest data at your fingertips.
- Pull reports in real-time and update customers immediately.
- Give access to everyone who needs it without worrying about ballooning costs.
- Adaptable, you can:
- Protect your existing investments by integrating Acumatica with existing software.
- Integrate easily with third-party applications on the industry standard .NET platform.
- Extend the Acumatica cloud accounting system with numerous third party applications designed specifically to work with Acumatica.
- Customize Acumatica to fit your business processes like a glove.
- Flexible, choose the deployment and payment options that fit your organization’s needs. You can:
- Deploy Acumatica in the cloud or on-premises, switch between deployment models as needed. No matter which option you select, you will enjoy the same powerful cloud accounting system.
- Purchase a server license or a monthly subscription, whichever fits your business needs and budget. Rest assured you are never locked in. You can switch payment structures whenever you choose.
- Give access to everyone who needs it without worrying about ballooning costs.
- Say goodbye to guesswork and hidden costs.
Want more information on Acumatica cloud accounting/ ERP software? Explore the tabs above, call us at (336)315-3935 or fill out the form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.
Get ready to move to Acumatica cloud accounting software
Whenever you’re considering purchasing new software for your small or medium sized business, it’s always a good idea to check that your infrastructure meets the minimum system requirements before signing on the dotted line. So, here are the system requirements necessary to run Acumatica’s cloud based ERP system.
|Server Hardware *|
|*Bought an Acumatica license? The items in the above table marked with an asterisk are the the server requirements you need to be aware of. If you are deploying Acumatica as a subscription, you don't need to worry about these server requirements.|
| Before installing Acumatica system server software, make sure that the following software is installed and enabled:
Are you planning to purchase Acumatica as a subscription (SaaS)?
If so, there’s no software that you need to install. Because Acumatica cloud accounting software is browser based, all you need is your favorite browser, and Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader (Recommended). See table above for compatible versions of each.
Not sure which Acumatica cloud accounting software licensing option is best for your business? We can help! Call us at (336)315-3935 or fill out the form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.
What’s included in the Acumatica cloud based ERP Solution for small to medium sized businesses (SMBs)?
When you purchase Acumatica, either as a subscription or as a license, everyone in your organization gets access to a comprehensive set of business software applications, complete with integrated document management, reporting tools, dashboards, powerful customization tools and centralized security.
Acumatica’s impressive functionality is delivered through a collection of web based modules organized by business function into four separate suites as shown in the table below. Click any of the links in the table to get a more detailed description of the functionality included in that category.
|Financial Management Suite|
|Distribution Management Suite|
|Customer Management Suite|
|Project Accounting Suite|
Still have questions about the functionality offered by the Acumatica cloud accounting solution? No problem! Call us at (336)315-3935 or fill out the form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.
White Papers & Videos
If you’re researching ERP options for your small or medium sized business our collection of Acumatica videos and case studies are a great place to start.
Acumatica white papers:
More and more businesses are asking the question: Is it time to consider a SaaS or cloud deployment model for ERP? And what questions should you be asking yourself?
Gleanster ranks Acumatica "Best" SMB CRM suite in all four categories: Ease of Deployment, Ease of Use, Features/Functionality, Overall Value.
Recently, medium-size businesses have been exploring new business application deployment models, particularly software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications. Many are also turning to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions such as Acumatica's Cloud ERP in order to improve flexibility, mobility, and accessibility.
Acumatica is a rising cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) software vendor with a value proposition of delivering the benefits of cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS)—without sacrificing system customization, control, security, and performance.
Acumatica's approach to integration is to provide the platform and tools needed for all possible scenarios, the professional services to accelerate integration where possible and the business process analysis specific to each client. Nucleus has found this comprehensive approach can help clients achieve higher ROI and reduce the TCO of their entire IT ecosystem."
As companies are looking to replace their existing ERP applications with more flexible and intuitive solutions, vendors need to acknowledge this shift in attitude and be able to show initial and long-term benefits in order to stay relevant in the market.
Web Accounting and ERP: The Cloud on Your Terms
Acumatica ERP Software in the Cloud: Software Overview
Demo: Access Acumatica from Anywhere
Still have questions about Acumatica cloud accounting/ERP system and whether it's the right choice for your business? We can help! Give us a call at (336) 315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right hand side of the screen.
Stay up to date on the latest Acumatica headlines. Here you’ll find a variety of important materials such as important news stories, product update information, analyst reports and more.
Why choose Intelligent Technologies, Inc. as your Acumatica partner?
We’re glad you asked. There are several reasons why small and medium sized businesses, not only in the Southeast, but across the country trust Intelligent Technologies, Inc. with their ERP and CRM needs. Here are just a few of them:
- We support a wide range of products, so we are sure to offer one that will fit your business’ unique needs. In addition to Acumatica, we also specialize in Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, CRM, as well as Microsoft Office 365.
- Our tag line, “Integrating Technology. Increasing Productivity.” is not just an empty promise. The products and services we provide our clients help them to automate tasks and connect systems across departments.
- Our dedicated, friendly consultants have an average of 12 years’ experience. When you hire Intelligent Technologies Inc., you get a partner with a deep understanding of the products we offer and a proven track record of success.
- We are there for you throughout the entire buying process. Our staff is always ready to answer your questions or brainstorm effective solutions to any issues come up along the way.
- We pride ourselves on treating each client, regardless of size, with the same high level of respect. Our commitment to your company doesn’t end once the initial implementation is finished. We offer ongoing training and support.
Do you have questions about the particular expertise or services we provide our clients? We can help! Give us a call at (336) 315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right hand side of the screen.
We're just a call away.
Find out if Acumatica cloud accounting software is right for you. Test drive it free for 30 days.