Dynamics CRM Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is a good choice for businesses that:
- Do not want to invest in hardware and software license fees.
- Want to pay only for what you need (users and storage space).
- Do not have or plan to hire IT staff (in house or a local consulting firm) to maintain your CRM system.
- Want to get your CRM system up and running in days, not weeks.
- Have traveling staff members who need to be able to easily access CRM data when they’re away from the office.
- Do not want to worry about backing up the system.
Microsoft CRM pricing structure includes three separate subscription levels for Dynamics CRM Online—Essential, Basic, and Professional, so that you pay only for the access you need. The table below details the included features and pricing of each.
Microsoft CRM Pricing
Confused by the Microsoft CRM pricing structure? Not sure which Dynamics CRM 2015 licensing option is best for your business? We can help! Give us a call at (336) 315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right hand side of the screen.