I want to manage my customers in the cloud
Ready to move your customer relationship management system to the cloud? Let us help!
Today, an increasing number of companies are moving their customer relationship management system to the cloud to lower costs and/or improve flexibility and the overall customer experience. At Intelligent Technologies, Inc. we offer a couple different options for moving your customer relationship management system to the cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (Now Dynamics 365 for Sales)
Dynamics 365 for Sales, formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM online delivers a complete customer relationship management (CRM) solution that can be accessed anywhere there’s an available internet connection to empower your sales, marketing, and customer care teams to work together and provide a stellar customer experience—every time.
With a customer relationship management solution from Microsoft Dynamics you can:
- Get up and running fast—Dynamics CRM online is built to look and feel like Microsoft Office and deliver a consistent user experience across all devices and browsers.
- Work even when you don’t have internet access—While not all features are available in Dynamics CRM’s offline mode, you can still perform many common and important tasks such as adding new contacts and accounts or updating the accounts and contacts stored on your device.
- Break down communication barriers—Share information more easily with employees and partners using change tracking and memory capabilities similar to what you’re used to seeing with Twitter and other social tools.
- Save time and feel more secure—Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online includes a financially backed uptime guarantee and automatic backups and upgrades. That way, you can stop worrying about the day to day management of your customer relationship management system and focus instead on what really matters—giving your customers the great experience they deserve.
Acumatica CRM Suite Integrated with Acumatica ERP
Do you need a customer relationship management system as well as a financial management/ERP solution? Would you like both of them to be fully integrated with one another, and available anytime, anywhere on any device that runs a popular web browser? If so, Acumatica may be the perfect solution for you!
Acumatica’s customer relationship management suite provides a web-based application for managing your leads, contacts, opportunities, and business accounts. Since it is fully integrated with the rest of Acumatica’s ERP suites, your sales, marketing and customer service teams can easily share information with each other and the rest of your organization. Furthermore, a customer portal allows customers to review the details of their interactions with your company and perform self-service tasks online.
With Acumatica’s customer relationship management system you can:
- Manage customers with ease—Stay connected with customers from the first time they visit your website, through the sales and billing processes to any customer service request that might arise.
- Help customers help themselves—Give customers access to the financial and transaction information you choose through Acumatica’s included self-service portal.
- Access the system from anywhere—Delight customers with speedy service. Because Acumatica is browser based you can take advantage of its robust capabilities on virtually any device that’s connected to the internet.
- Enjoy a quick deployment—Don’t waste time installing customer relationship software on multiple machines. With Acumatica a single server license is all you need to give everyone in the company access to the system.
- Improve the bottom line—Take advantage of the fact that Acumatica’s customer relationship management suite is fully integrated with its financial suite, generating reports that link marketing campaigns to profitability is a snap.
- Encourage sales and customer service to work together—Utilize the collaboration features woven throughout Acumatica to easily share critical business information between teams. Furthermore, unlimited user pricing means you can afford bring everyone into the loop with Acumatica.
Watch this quick demo to see Acumatica’s powerful, integrated customer relationship management system in action.
- Acumatica Customer Relationship Management Suite Datasheet
- Start your 30 day free trial of Acumatica
- In depth information on Acumatica’s features and licensing options
Have questions? Ready to learn more about how the cloud customer relationship management solutions we offer can help your business succeed? No problem! Our experts can help. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.