I want to communicate and collaborate in the cloud
Want to empower your teams work together no matter how much distance separates them? Our cloud collaboration and communication tools can help!
Today, it’s common for team members to be spread across the country or even the globe, but just because physical distance separates you staff, you don’t have to settle for reduced productivity. At Intelligent Technologies, Inc. we offer a couple different cloud collaboration and communication options to help your employees feel as though they’re sitting right next to each other, even if they’re an ocean apart.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is the Office software you’ve known for years infused with the power of the cloud. This cost effective, feature packed subscription service delivers anywhere, anytime access to your email, conferencing, calendars and documents. And unlike other cloud collaboration tools offered by competitors, Office 365 offers offline capabilities and a wide variety of plans to choose from, so you pay only for the features you need.
With Microsoft Office 365 cloud collaboration and communication tools you can:
- Get up and running right away—Save your training budget for other projects. Microsoft Office 365 works just like the Office desktop suite you’ve been using for many years.
- Access important business information anytime, anywhere—Read and edit documents, email messages, contacts and calendars on virtually any device.
- Bridge geographical distance—Work with colleagues and business partners as needed. Coauthoring and conferencing tools make collaborating so simple you’ll feel like you’re working side by side.
- Streamline your business systems—Take advantage of the fact the Microsoft Office 365 is more than the Office suite. It also offers tools to manage your external Web site, extranets, voice and video conferencing, instant messaging, Web conferencing, e-mail, unified messaging and voice mail. Currently, you’re probably using a wide variety of disconnected tools to handle each of these things, but with Office 365 you can combine it under a single bill and user friendly interface.
- Enjoy enhanced security and support—Stop worrying about IT administration and focus on tasks that actually contribute to your bottom line. Office 365 includes IT-level phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, disaster recovery, geo-redundancy, and robust security and privacy controls and standards.
- Choose a plan to fit your specific needs—Don’t waste money paying for features that you won’t use. Microsoft Office 365 gives businesses a wide variety of plans to choose from and pay as you go pricing.
Watch this brief overview video to learn more about what Office 365 can do for your business.
- Start your 30 day free trial of Office 365 cloud communication and collaboration tools.
- Infographic: What is Office 365?
- Infographic: Office 365 versus Google—Which cloud collaboration and communication suite should I choose?
- Infographic: Which Office 365 plan is right for my business?
- In depth information on Office 365’s features and licensing options
AT&T IP Flexible Reach
AT&T IP Flexible Reach is a solution that lets you integrate voice and data on a single network. Optimize the capacity and flexibility of your existing PBX system. And, build on it with more advanced services.
With AT&T Flexible Reach you can:
- Save money – Combine voice and data to help lower your total cost of ownership.
- Increase productivity – Make regular voice tasks more efficient with advanced features. And, empower collaboration among your staff members. No matter whether they are in the same office or thousands of miles apart.
- Simplify network management – Reduce the amount of hardware you have on-site. Free your IT staff up to handle more important projects.
- Increase flexibility – Give workers phone system access no matter where they are or what device they are using.
- Improve customer experience – Answer all calls with a single, unified answering system. That way, each customer receives the same experience. No matter when they call, or what staff member they are trying to reach.
Have questions? Ready to learn more about how the cloud collaboration and communication solutions we offer can help your business succeed? No problem! Our experts can help. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.