I want to manage my finances in the cloud
Ready to take your accounting system to the cloud? We can help!
Today, more and more companies are moving their accounting system to the cloud to increase flexibility and accessibility and/or lower costs. At Intelligent Technologies, Inc. we offer a couple different options for moving your accounting system to the cloud.
Acumatica Cloud Based ERP/Accounting System
Designed specifically for the cloud, Acumatica is a unique, secure browser based accounting system that adapts to meet the requirements of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). It offers a comprehensive set of tools, including a financial suite that is easy to use, but is also capable of handling complex requirements.
With an accounting system from Acumatica you can:
- Access your financial information from anywhere—All you need is an internet connection and a device that runs one of the popular browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
- Improve insight and visibility—Drill down reports and dashboard make it simple to gain access to historical data and draw insights into future needs.
- Speed up data entry and reduce error—Keep your general ledger up to date with ease thanks to the journal voucher screen which allows you to make changes to several financial documents at once.
- Improve your financial reporting—Utilize Acumatica’s out of the box financial reports to get a handle on your business’ performance year over year and budgeted predictions vs. actual expenditures.
- Do business internationally—Prepare financial statements in your local currency as well as foreign currencies with ease.
Watch this brief Journal entry demo to see Acumatica’s user friendly accounting system in action.
- Acumatica Financial Management Suite Datasheet
- Start your free 30 day trial of Acumatica
- In depth information on Acumatica’s features and licensing options
Microsoft Dynamics GP Hosted by Intelligent Technologies, Inc.
Microsoft Dynamics GP’s brings you all of the financial management capabilities your business needs to be successful including, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Multicurrency, Intercompany Processing, Collections Management, and Payables & Receivables Management. Each of these accounting system modules integrates seamlessly with the other modules that make up the complete Dynamics GP business management solution.
With a Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting system you can:
- Get up and running quickly without a great deal of training; Microsoft Dynamics GP looks and feels like Microsoft Office.
- Grow without worrying that your accounting system won’t be able to keep up.
- Pull data from multiple sources to get a complete view of your business.
- Take advantage of a variety of powerful reporting tools.
Traditionally, the only way to enjoy Microsoft’s popular Dynamics GP accounting system was to buy the software, then install and host it on your own servers. But, we make it possible for you to take advantage of the comprehensive financial capabilities offered by Dynamics GP, while also enjoying the benefits of the cloud.
We take the headache out of managing and maintaining your own accounting system on premise.
When you choose a cloud deployment of Microsoft Dynamics GP you get:
- A partner that has proven experience hosting Dynamics GP in the cloud.
- Quicker ROI; deploying a Dynamics GP accounting system in the cloud is faster and easier than on premise.
- Rock solid data security.
- Significant cost savings versus an on premise deployment.
- Regular system backups.
- Automatic software updates; always have access to the latest features.
Try this brief financials demo to see to see the Dynamics GP accounting system in action.
- Top 10 reasons to choose Dynamics GP
- Begin your 30 day trial of Dynamics GP—absolutely free
- In depth information on Dynamics GP’s features, licensing options and system requirements
Have questions? Ready to learn more about how the cloud accounting systems we offer can help your business succeed? No problem! Our experts can help. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.