Professional Services Industry
Consultants, lawyers, real estate agents and all of the other specialists that make up the professional services industry face some unique challenges. You are selling an intangible product that is difficult to quantify and often is customized to meet the unique needs of each customer. In order remain competitive, you need systems that will streamline your business processes, improve the effectiveness of your project management and make help make the most of your time.
At Intelligent Technologies, Inc., we have extensive experience helping companies like yours navigate today’s competitive and challenging professional services environment. The user friendly solutions we offer can integrate with your existing systems and help you:
- Improve your financial control and visibility.
- Fully integrate solutions to maximize your productivity.
- Put your data to work, so that management can make better informed decisions.
- Better manage your resources and drive operational excellence.
Solutions we recommend for professional service organizations
Acumatica Cloud ERP or Microsoft Dynamics GP
Want a more detailed look at what each of these professional services solutions can do for you?
Click any of the product names below.
Acumatica Cloud ERP
Acumatica’s unique web based, cloud only solution delivers professional services software that you can access from virtually any computer or mobile device. Furthermore, unlimited user pricing means that if needed, your entire organization can collaborate on projects using a single system without worrying about rising costs.
With Acumatica you can:
- Streamline your standard sales process, easily account for one offs when needed.
- Automate and customize pricing, maintenance payments, subscriptions, and special terms.
- Create customer specific contracts to incorporate any products, services, and billable hours that are unique to the situation.
- Assign different labor, service, and product charges to each individual client.
- Link employee timesheets to a specific contract/project.
- Enter timesheets and submit expenses from any device with a browser. No need to log into a specific computer.
- Customize approvals and workflows to fit your unique business needs.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides professional services organizations like yours everything they need to access decision-driving information, deliver dedicated customer service and enjoy a rapid return on investment.
- Mange contracts, jobs, and projects throughout their entire lifecycle, from initial quote to final billing.
- Meet deadlines with a full and accurate picture of your projects’ status.
- Access and keep track of all your projects’ costs, budgets, billing and activities in a single location.
- Automate business processes with time saving, reusable templates.
- Reduce the accounting department’s workload.
- Track each project’s real cost.
- Enter, edit, and approve time and expense transactions with ease as soon as they occur.
- Report expenses in the field with ease through a Web-based application.
- Institute flexible budgeting processes company wide.
- Manage and connect teams using Web-based collaboration and communication tools.
- Make decisions with confidence; quickly deliver critical information to management and team members.
- Track employee information.
- Simplify benefits administration.
- Complete customer billing quickly and accurately.
- Create customized, predefined fee structures.
- Tailor bill and invoice formats to meet the needs of each customer.
Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Create, update, and modify a wide variety of reports and forms.
- Generate cash or accrual based financial statements.
- Publish reports with ease thanks to flexible scheduling and delivery options.
- Demo: Project Accounting with Acumatica
- Demo: Acumatica Software Overview
- In depth information on Acumatica’s features and licensing options
- Demo: Improve Efficiency and Gain Greater Insight with Dynamics GP
- Demo: Improve Financial Control with Dynamics GP
- In depth information on Dynamics GP’s features, licensing options and system requirements
Contact us to discuss your professional services software needs. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.