Pharmaceutical And Medical Technology Industry
Organizations in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry face enormous pressure to streamline operations and adhere to strict regulatory guidelines. As a result, having a healthcare accounting system that can assist you in improving your inventory control, materials management and deliver real time business insight is key to driving continued success.
At Intelligent Technologies, Inc., we have a proven track record of helping companies like yours succeed in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry. The user friendly healthcare accounting software we offer can integrate with your existing systems and help you:
- Utilize best practice manufacturing processes.
- Enhance ROI.
- Improve and automate regulatory compliance.
- Exchange information between facilities with greater ease.
- Strengthen control over and management of key financial data.
Solution we recommend for pharmaceutical and medical technology companies
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Want a more detailed look at what this healthcare accounting software can do for you?
Click the product name below.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Deliver strong audit trails and financial controls.
- Start with summary information, and as needed drill down into the data for more detail.
- Respond quickly to changing needs.
- Deliver customized reports designed to answer specific business questions.
- Create and maintain budgets and forecasts at any level.
- Shorten budget cycles.
- Track and analyze all-encompassing vendor data.
- Handle payables more efficiently.
- Maximize cash flow by making the most of vendor discounts.
- Improve control over capital assets; record, track, and report on them as needed.
- Oversee asset retirement and transfer.
- Drill-down to original vendor invoices with ease.
Human resources management (HRM)
- Capture, store, and access employee information with ease.
- Save time; automate payroll duties.
- Streamline applicant tracking; centrally store references, education, skills, and interview data.
- Lower back office costs with HRM self-service capabilities.
- Ensure supplies reach their intended recipients on time.
- Get a deeper understanding of material requirements.
- Lessen the frequency of stock outages.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Streamline processes and increase productivity as a result.
- Facilitate the sharing of financial information between departments/subsidiaries.
- Achieve and sustain compliance with a broad range of industry specific regulations.
- Implement compliance related best practices throughout the entire organization.
- Record and archive changes to all documents and electronically held data.
- Demo: Improve Efficiency and Gain Greater Insight with Dynamics GP
- Demo: Improve Financial Control with Dynamics GP
- Demo: Make Smarter Purchasing Decisions with Dynamics GP
- Demo: Simplify Vendor Management
- In depth information on Dynamics GP’s features, licensing options and system requirements
Contact us to discuss your healthcare accounting software needs. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.