Distribution and Logistics
Distribution And Logistics Industry
Businesses in the distribution and logistics industry must be able to manage supplier relationships and respond to frequent changes in demand levels with ease—all while keeping a sharp eye on the customer experience. With so many priorities to juggle, it should come as no surprise that choosing the right logistics solutions to support your organization is key to its success.
At Intelligent Technologies, Inc., we have vast experience helping companies like yours navigate the challenging waters of the distribution and logistics industry. The user friendly logistics solutions we offer can integrate with your existing systems and help you:
- Tighten control over inventory levels, warehouse and transportation costs.
- Handle the inventories of remote customers.
- Respond instantly to customer questions and concerns.
- Utilize pricing and special promotion capabilities to boost the bottom line.
- Empower employees to focus on high value activities.
Solutions we recommend for distribution and logistics companies
Acumatica Cloud ERP or Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Want a more detailed look at what each of these logistics solutions can do for you?
Click any of the product names below.
Acumatica Cloud ERP
Acumatica’s unique web based, cloud only solution provides everything you need to better manage your distribution/logistics business. It includes real-time dashboards designed to improve ordering, invoicing, inventory management, and customer service delivery.
Furthermore, unlimited user pricing means that you can put the system into the hands of everyone that needs it without being concerned about rising costs.
With Acumatica you can:
- Automate the whole supply chain, everything from leads to payments.
- Design pricing algorithms based the latest cost data or calculate deal-specific prices.
- Access business data and documents from headquarters, the warehouses or anywhere else there’s an internet connection.
- Enjoy freedom of choice and minimize software costs. Acumatica makes it easy to switch between on-premise and SaaS deployments.
- Involve everyone and automate more. Unlimited user pricing makes it possible to grant access to partners and customers as well as employees.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP brings distribution and logistics organizations everything they need to improve supply chain efficiency, enhance inventory management, and discover business insights that drive action.
Supply chain management
- Manage the every aspect of the supply chain, from beginning to end.
- Trace the journey of raw materials from start to finish.
- Satisfy the customers’ appetite for data and instant gratification; a Web portal makes it easy to provide product availability and delivery timeframe information.
- Utilize real-time data; Reduce errors with bar codes and scanners.
- Optimize warehouse layout, picking methods, and movement procedures.
- Fulfill orders on time.
- Plan for future needs with critical forecasting.
Business intelligence and analysis
- Offer decision makers easy access to all critical information.
- Employ online analytical processing (OLAP) applications.
- Reduce costs thanks to improved efficiency.
- Automate laborious manual processes across departments and focus instead on efficient operations that contribute to the bottom line.
- Enjoy the flexibility to test new strategies and seize new opportunities.
- Automate transaction processing and payment adjustments.
- Improve financial control with complete audit trails.
- Organize financial information with accounting structures that adapt to the needs of each business.
- Build Excel-based budget templates.
- Perform in depth analysis of financial, sales, and purchase data.
- Deliver insightful data to decision makers on a regular basis via refreshable reports.
- Take control of payables and receivables.
- Demo: Inventory Management with Acumatica
- In depth information on Acumatica’s features and licensing options
- Demo: Improve Efficiency and Gain Greater Insight with Dynamics GP
- Demo: Improve Financial Control with Dynamics GP
- Demo: Make Smarter Purchasing Decisions with Dynamics GP
- In depth information on Dynamics GP’s features, licensing options and system requirements
Contact us discuss which of the logistics solutions we offer is best for your unique needs. Call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.